Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Koga Clan

Re:Koga Clan

[b]Hattori Naki wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Thank you all for your well wishes and keeping our clan bumbed, Maybe one you will need to hire the services of trained Shinobi Agents one day, yes?[/quote]

What kind of services do these "trained Shinobi Agents" offer?

And will these trained shinobe warriors do anything if paid the right price?

Our Shinobi specialize in Espionage, Assassinations, and Guerrilla warfare tactics. We will be able to get your Commanders a complete Salute report on an enemy of your choice. Assassinate the leader of a tribe, or any member that you might not like, or slow an enemy down possibly stop them before they are able to attack you. And yes for the right price if you wish to keep your hands clean our Shinobi will be able to provide whatever service you need, Our only restriction is we will not camp or grief a crafter and prevent them from having fun in the game.

[b]Hattori Naki wrote:[/b]
    [quote]And yes for the right price if you wish to keep your hands clean our Shinobi will be able to provide [color=#FF4000][b]whatever[/b][/color] service you need[/quote]

I wish to purchase the services of one of your better looking female shinobi.

[b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Hattori Naki wrote:[/b]
    [quote]And yes for the right price if you wish to keep your hands clean our Shinobi will be able to provide [color=#FF4000][b]whatever[/b][/color] service you need[/quote]

I wish to purchase the services of one of your better looking female shinobi.[/quote]

You obviously do not know how deadly our Female Shinobi are. Becareful what you ask for.

[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/rohaan98/thumbnailCAPNE1LM.jpg[/IMG]

Devil in disguise.

[b]Radison wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Devil in disguise.[/quote]
    Their marks would agree with you.

Hello Guys and welcome !!

Thank you r0ss0, if you ever require our services let us know.

If you can complete your missions I am sure a few guilds will find your services valuable. Information on the battlefield is key after all.