Xsyon Citizen

Lightbulb Offering to make bricks and mortar

Hi,

I'm very much interested in offering aspiring tribes to save on the labor of making bricks and/or mortar.

As you all know, it takes a lot of 'quality' time to construct the needed amounts of bricks to build walls.

So here's my offer: I enjoy spending hours on end in making them and I could do that for you too .

Is this an interesting offer for you pvp/warlike gangers out there?
    If so, let me know, I can travel to your location and do the work locally or you can come to me and take the bricks/mortar in handy packaged bins with you.

Note: until some better form of transportation devices is ingame, I suggest that you load up with the purchases and then let me (or a mate) kill you. It is my understanding that you 'magically' teleport back home with the goods .

About pricing and/or payment: well lets say that I can always use friends, protection and even the tools I need for the job at hand (the better the quality of said tools, the better I am).

Cheers,
    Wanderer

Currently employed by the Lonestar tribe (zone 942).

I don't need bricks but if you would like a job, how about carrying medium and small blocks to my camp

whats your price per brick?

We have another 500 or so limestone walls to build...so however much sand and mortar that is. I'm not exactly sure how to fairly pay you for this...we have a lot of tools and other things you may need though.

Your zone is very nearby, I wouldn't mind making a few trips for bricks and mortar.

oh you have 500 walls to build someone? or you need someone now to build for you? Thought you were offering. I am just trying to get Barter Town's pillars finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Perefim View Post
    oh you have 500 walls to build someone? or you need someone now to build for you? Thought you were offering. I am just trying to get Barter Town's pillars finished.
    No we need to build that many more. Willing to trade for sand, limestone....or mortar and limestone bricks...let me know

Xsyon Citizen
    Although there are some 'tricks' where one is able to walk around with loads of bricks before they actually weigh something or one can kill the one that has them in their bag, I realise that its more 'handy' to do the work at the buyers site / tribe.

That is of course provided the materials are nearby your tribes' site. Otherwise the original offer stands, we have sand and most rock types nearby.

I like to make them bricks, I don't really practice at being a business man, so I am not so much concerned with the right price.

To both of you NorCalGooey and Perefim, if you have a 'real' interest, let me know. I'm sure we can work out a fair deal.

My main interest is good quality tools and maybe some recipes for my current tribe (I like to call them my current protector / employer) and, as an added bonus, maybe some friendlies who will help me when i need a friend. This because I'm no pvp-er at all .

You can contact me either ingame (whisper to wanderer) or send a PM on these forums. Since I'm European, I might play at totally different timezones or times than you do.

Sorry, we finished the pillars just yesterday. Not looking to need any more bricks for some time