Item Disposal / Shift Select Inventory

I have noticed if you drag an item to middle of screen and it hits where the yes, would/will pop up for are you sure you want to dispose of this item it will do it automatically as if it were clicked. This should be corrected.

For a suggestion I believe it would be terrific to see where I can click a stack, then another stack while holding shift and all stacks between those two are selected and allowed to drag over, or be disposed.

this would be terrific for not only crafters, but also other players after scavanging, hunting, etc...

I agree.
    Great idea.

I think also maybe something like DFO has where items dont delete off you for like 30s. So if you died right after deleting items while being chased and killed you cant just remove your stuff and delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perefim View Post
    I have noticed if you drag an item to middle of screen and it hits where the yes, would/will pop up for are you sure you want to dispose of this item it will do it automatically as if it were clicked. This should be corrected.
    NO, thats how i delete all the crap i make while grinding or just working on making sets of armor for the tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Perefim View Post
    For a suggestion I believe it would be terrific to see where I can click a stack, then another stack while holding shift and all stacks between those two are selected and allowed to drag over, or be disposed.

this would be terrific for not only crafters, but also other players after scavanging, hunting, etc...
    sure if this was a alternative.

And, since we're talking about deleting items: please give us a way to delete containers.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    And, since we're talking about deleting items: please give us a way to delete containers.
    OMG +10, this has been a pet peeve of mine considering ithink that some where on the server there is probably a container full of containers for every player created.