Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Ray Pew checking in - Hai gaiz

What's up guys?
    Started Xsyon again last night. I tried it for a couple of hours back when it was "suppose to come out first" about a year ago and it was way unfinished so I decided to have another look later. So here we go once again. Going to give it a go.

I"m going to keep a video journal going for a little while, sort of a "play along series". Those who are interested are more than welcome to follow and give me suggestions what to do. I'm clueless for now

My journey starts here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-gFzWQKcaY&hd=1

p.s. Should I start my own tribe or join someone elses?

Video journeys are great.

Joining a tribe is much easier to level your skills up, but it's not impossible as a homesteader. Just make sure you take the basketry skill with at least one basket recipe if you plan on going at it alone.

Welcome back to the game. I hope you enjoy! Whisper Appollo in game if you would like to come check out our tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Video journeys are great.
    Especially when you get PK'd within first 20 seconds after popping in game

I'm almost positive that was MrDDT. He made a comment in IRC yesterday about possibly killing a 10 second old player. It was you haha

Ya sorry Stevo.
    That was me. I had a chat with you after the fight. There is no way for me to tell if you are a new player, your life, sometimes even hard to see names in Xsyon.

I would like to just say Im sorry, but glad you took it as a sport. Nice video other than the sound desync and welcome to Xsyon. If you need help just ask, you know my name =P

No need to apologize. I'd put me out of my misery if I were in your shoes.
    Good times... Payback is coming though.