Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ETA on the new combat system?

Hi there folks.

I've been stalking these forums for a few months now, trying to decide wether to purchase the game or not. This isn't another question about wether to buy the game or not, though. As we already made our choice.

We decided to hold off and wait for a while to see for the improvements in-game before we'd buy it.

Being all veterants from Mount & Blade : Warband, we decided to hold off untill Xsyon releases a combat system that may be simillar to it.

My question is, though: What's the estimate for the actual release of the combat system? I know it's hard to give a exact date, but a estimation would be helpfull.

I heard rumors about the Combat system revamp being aimed for this summer, has this been verified?

Thanks in advance,

Shoep

Hello there Shoep,

The proposed combat system is indeed a Mount & Blade style of combat.
    We are currently about to start testing a basic build of this new system, and hope to have a public test build ready for our players to try out in the Public Test Server very soon.

We cant give exacts out at the moment, however we are starting to test within the Xsyon team the new combat system this week, and plan to have it available to the public shortly after.

Hopefully this has answered your question?

Please don't hesitate to ask any more you may have.

Thank you.

Ohhh, that's going to be awesome if it works out. I'll keep checking out the updates and looking for a video of the combat system when it does get released, then it's onward and signing up!

Thanks alot, this has awnsered my question

Hopefully till very soon in Xsyon, then!