Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    I smell Karma!
    Revenge of the Tree Ghosts

Really need to figure out an algorithm to fix those terrain "spikes" and acute corners that occur on slopes. Unless you level every part of the bottom of a trench (and even then sometimes) you will get little dips and tucks that drop your character into falling mode and you can't get out.

*edit* And yeah, karma's a bitch

there is some geometry you can 'utilize' when raising and lowering terrain in a certain fashion that creates some mini crevasses...which when you fall in your char shakes violently and you are, in some cases seen as 'moving' and thus can't stuck out of...and since you're wedged in this crevasse, you can move out of it.

now you be real mean, you build your moat, you make it so you are unable to stuck out except for a certain spot (...you cant stuck through some objects...)...and when you stuck out of that spot, you teleport into another hole, which you then have to wait on an unstuck timer, which teleports you into another hole, etc. etc. etc.

remove unstuck and make a suicide command.

if you don't want to be stuck in my hole forever, thanks for your stuff.

Xsyon Citizen

Wink

To be honest i laughed out load and thought payback is an bitch
    You so had it coming.
    Off coarse you will be doing it all over the map, like you griefed the community before.
    Thank god even guides have some feeling of justice

Post of the week!

Something about a goose and a gander?

hehehe

This is kinda funny.

Its like a quest now.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    The part of the moat the player was stuck in, was in such a way that locked up this players character. And was also not able to use the /unstuck command.
    you can use the unstuck, u just have to wait for the unstuck timer to reset after you attack some one... just as if you had tryed to use 2 unstuck commands in a row... its just a timer.

Quote Originally Posted by soulless View Post
    you can use the unstuck, u just have to wait for the unstuck timer to reset after you attack some one... just as if you had tryed to use 2 unstuck commands in a row... its just a timer.
    That's a great idea, unless it moves you to another stuck location 3 times in a row.

I was stuck over 9 times last night from 2 locations. Meaning, I got stuck 3 times, and did 9 unstucks between 3 times being stuck.

I always tell players to face the way they want to go when using unstuck command.Unstuck command jumps you the way you're facing at that moment.

I hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    I always tell players to face the way they want to go when using unstuck command.Unstuck command jumps you the way you're facing at that moment.

I hope it helps
    Thanks for the info, but there are range issues.