Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stuck with no guides to help.

Then after a guide gets on, he wont summon me but will summon others from the same spot.

Added after 6 minutes:

Another player comes along and kills me while Im stuck, the GM refuses to summon me. But when the other player asks for a summon he does it.

And they delete my other thread on being stuck.

I will post screenshots soon.

Greetings MrDDT,

Seems there is some clarification needed here...

You attacked a player who backed off into the safety of there tribe area, you followed and found your self stuck in their terraformed moat.
    Since you were left helpless and unable to defend your self, you were offered a Summon to help you get out of the stuck spot as all players are.
    Unfortunately you died quicker than a summon command could be issued.
    Unfortunately a summon command can not be used on a dead character.
    Once you had respawned, we offered you a summon.

In the meantime another player got stuck in the same exact spot. we offered to help unstick said player, but that player said no, and that they would unstick themselves somehow.

There was no mistreatment.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Stuck with no guides to help.

Then after a guide gets on, he wont summon me but will summon others from the same spot.

Added after 6 minutes:

Another player comes along and kills me while Im stuck, the GM refuses to summon me. But when the other player asks for a summon he does it.

And they delete my other thread on being stuck.

I will post screenshots soon.
    Its a government cover up operation.

it's because you're so mean. if you just held hands and watched the sun set while knitting a sweater in your mud hut...well then you'd get a summon. geez.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Greetings MrDDT,

You attacked a player who backed off into the safety of there tribe area, you followed and found your self stuck in their terraformed moat.
    Since you were left helpless and unable to defend your self, you were offered a Summon to help you get out of the stuck spot as all players are.
    What a waste of time, making a moat, when attackers get stuck in it the guides summon them out.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Greetings MrDDT,

Unfortunately you died quicker than a summon command could be issued.
    Unfortunately a summon command can not be used on a dead character.
    Once you had respawned, we offered you a summon.

In the meantime another player got stuck in the same exact spot. we offered to help unstick said player, but that player said no, and that they would unstick themselves somehow.

There was no mistreatment.

Ok, so you talking about how its ok for people to make moats to get people stuck that cant move and attack them while they are stuck isnt a factor?

I never got a summon, any of the 3 times I asked.
    One time I even had to wait an hour to get even offered one. (That post was deleted).

If this is a valid tactic I will be using this all over the map.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlz View Post
    What a waste of time, making a moat, when attackers get stuck in it the guides summon them out.
    Shadows Im cool with a moat, Im not cool with being stuck standing still unable to even rest or leave the moat the way you came in. Clearly there is an issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlz View Post
    The part of the moat the player was stuck in, was in such a way that locked up this players character. And was also not able to use the /unstuck command.

This is a very funny thread Keep it going !

Xsyon Citizen
    I smell Karma!

No worries. I will make my own "moats" and I will be friend people.