Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gas mask!

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    The only issue i see with this request is the classic
    Craft Items Versus Loot items.

If you make something cool that is rare and loot drop/find only, basically it belittles what crafters can make. now to rephrase this, if this was a rare limited use schematic then thats better than just giving away cool stuff with out having to play much for it.
    I agree with this, both ways.
    There should be rare crafted items only, and rare found items only.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    I agree. If there ever is a rare item in the game then shouldn't be just looted. You can find the recipe for it, but you can't actually have the item until a crafter crafts it.

When you say looted you mean found right? Not looted from a player or something right?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    When you say looted you mean found right? Not looted from a player or something right?
    Yeah, it could be looted off another player, but mainly I'm talking about scavenging it, or eventually maybe looting it off of a zombie.

This public safety announcement is brought to you by the X.S.S.A.

Did you know that wearing silly hats with your gas mask is dangerous? No? Thats right! Silly hats on gas mask are a very real danger. They block your line of sight, can rub or wear gear allowing holes to develop which could expose you to toxic chemicals, radiation and gases like the mist!

So write your developer today and let them know you want safety in the zone, with gas mask that meets the X.S.S.A. safety standards.

Looking back at this thread the devs could also introduce limited run blueprints like they had in SWG and Eve so that the "cool" stuff that was found had to be learned for them to make it and then after a certain amount of them you can't make them anymore.

it doesn't have to be a "blueprint" it could be something like a special blade/handle/tool that needs something we all have to make into that cool what ever and once its used it thats it since you dont have the main componet it would logically be used up.

1 use only