Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas mask!

gas mask!

Back Story to Petition

I was pretty pissed when I grinded tailoring today only to find out the only gas mask I know of in game is attached to some goofy top hat...
    I don't want to look like pocohantis, colonel sanders, john wayne or bozo the clown...
    So please, gas mask, scavanged military gear, and stuff which doesn't make me feel like chief bigegokissafeather...
    I hope it doesn't sound too petty, just not a feather and horns type of guy.

The Gas Mask & Military Gear Petition

It is important as scavengers in the "zones" to be well equipped and prepared for hazardous environments we may encounter. It is firmly believed that we should and would be able to scavenge parts of protective safety gear, hazmat suits, gas mask, scrapped together bullet proof vests, and other military, or municipal authority uniforms, which are not uncommon, but may be difficult to acquire or repair for scavengers.

If you support XSSA ( Xsyon Scavengers Safety Association ) please take the time to let our developers known about your health concerns in the violatile zones by signing this gas mask petition.

Thank you,

Crazy Hermit

as the last remaining member of VD present in xsyon, i support this initiative.

Zarin signs this petition... (whoever that is)

The only issue i see with this request is the classic
    Craft Items Versus Loot items.

If you make something cool that is rare and loot drop/find only, basically it belittles what crafters can make. now to rephrase this, if this was a rare limited use schematic then thats better than just giving away cool stuff with out having to play much for it.

I have looted a couple of things scavenging, and with nearly 80 in it I don't loot full items to often yet. I think they can balance this out like they have some of the other items... and I believe there should be a slim to no chance of scavenge finds. Mainly needs to be an item crafted, in which parts are pieced together, to give a semi restored, non indian/cowboy look/ civil war

make them a learnable/findable scavenged recipe

I'm sorry sir, I think they all disentegrated into spandex scraps xD

/vote

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    The only issue i see with this request is the classic
    Craft Items Versus Loot items.

If you make something cool that is rare and loot drop/find only, basically it belittles what crafters can make. now to rephrase this, if this was a rare limited use schematic then thats better than just giving away cool stuff with out having to play much for it.
    I agree. If there ever is a rare item in the game then shouldn't be just looted. You can find the recipe for it, but you can't actually have the item until a crafter crafts it.