Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Directional offense and defense works in warband because movement is greatly constricted compared to most "tourney style" games like it (mainly looking at FPS).
    Yeah i understand that. and hopefully they will have thought of that. But also there IS a combat mode already so it should be easy to set and reset speeds whenever if needed for balance.

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    Dont mean to get off topic but it is completely unfair to judge a game because the servers you play or have high ping. There are many dedicated servers in warband spread all around the world im sure you can find some that dont have high ping. Never tried darkfall in depth but from what i played i only had one attack and block was bound to a key .. But maybe i just didnt give it a fair chance.
    You pointing out something I already knew which is why it has issues with MMO's. Because that you will not be playing on a special server where you have 10 ping.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You pointing out something I already knew which is why it has issues with MMO's. Because that you will not be playing on a special server where you have 10 ping.
    Yup i agree. thats why i cannot be playing Darkfall or Mortal Online as they have servers offshore - these are in chicago though so i have goo ping

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    Yup i agree. thats why i cannot be playing Darkfall or Mortal Online as they have servers offshore - these are in chicago though so i have goo ping
    Likely why you would support a ping type of combat then like M&B.
    Darkfall is a lot lot less ping dependent.