Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
    Wowee a long winded post but MrDDT trying to yet again justify showing yet another player the way, the truth and the light. Honestly MrDDT I'm so proud of you for showing me the truth of this game. First point, its ok for anyone that is in your tribe, including you to attack anyone, take their stuff and go about your merry way, but if anyone else does, you're like "Oh No You Dihan't". Second point is there is always going to be someone that for whatever reason will try to mess with a good thing you are trying to do lesson being "Can't win, Don't Try". Last but not least by a long shot, you may think you know people ingame but I actually have friends ingame that have you on thier KOS list and if they didn't before they will now. Have fun not being able to leave your tribal area once the PvP is fixed, you're a 1 hit wonder now. Listen to this carefully Who else can't wait to get MrDDT back for all the "More righteous than thou" attitude he has perpetrated upon these lands. Honestly MrDDT where's your statue.


    Cool Im on someone's KOS list? Sweeeeet. Mo Peeveepee.

    Im not upset that you attacked an looted a tribesmen of mine. You are upset that you have to suffer the consequences from it. When I attack, kill, and loot someone. I expect them to be upset, and likely not trade with me, or maybe even attack me the next time they see me.
    I guess you think that attacking "allies" and breaking agreements is cause for no one to be upset. All because you wanted something someone else had. Welcome to the real world, time to play with the big boys.

    Anyways, see you in game, I cant wait for more drama.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  2. #12

    Cool MrDDT is Rick Astley and his secret identity is...

    I was never your ally according to Bongohead who I killed fairly and squarely and took his stuff, (After his repeated attempts on trying to kill me) I was just a convenient excuse for you to run your dirty underhanded tactics in my name, not to mention once I started trading, charging players a toll to trade here. Already found a rather large tribe who despise you. You're screwed mate, its not what you know its who you know. Please don't say I'm trying to grief you, everyone has had enough.

    Like I said you're a 1 hit wonder who will fold faster than superman on laundry day when the going gets tough.

  3. #13
    Xsyon Citizen Creator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Xsyon - z739
    Posts
    168
    Takes and handful of Sea Shells and crunches them loudly with his mouth half open as he watches the dispute...

    "Here to help the community, save the newbs, save the game!" - Creator

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
    I was never your ally according to Bongohead who I killed fairly and squarely and took his stuff, (After his repeated attempts on trying to kill me) I was just a convenient excuse for you to run your dirty underhanded tactics in my name, not to mention once I started trading, charging players a toll to trade here. Already found a rather large tribe who despise you. You're screwed mate, its not what you know its who you know. Please don't say I'm trying to grief you, everyone has had enough.

    Like I said you're a 1 hit wonder who will fold faster than superman on laundry day when the going gets tough.

    You think Im upset because a large tribe is mad at me? I welcome the PVP. Its not griefing its laying in my bed that I made. I made it for a reason, because its the spice that makes the game fun. If everyone is lovie dovie it will be boring very fast to me.

    Bring it. Is what I say.

    About the alliance. I didnt say we were allies, I said we had a non aggression pact. Which kinda is like allies so I might have used that term somewhere, but Ive clearly stated the agreement we had.
    I never charged nor offered to charge a toll for people to trade at the bank. I did tell people that if they wanted to be safe in the area (not around the bank, near me) they could pay us (Industrial Strength) not to attack them. Which was pretty well known that's what I was doing. Also I was offered by you and others to work out agreements so later once trade routes are working that I would be paid for protection while exporting those goods. None of this breaks the agreement.

    You clearly broke the agreement, I was talking to you (about 5 seconds) to tell you just make it right. But you believe wholehearted that killing someone to take items they have is OK and wont have consequences. Well it does, and no matter where you go that type of thought process will get you upset. All I'm doing is enforcing that punishment. It didnt have to be this way, you could have simply gave the items back, and said sorry, or something similar to that. But I cant work with someone that believes that's ok to do. You wouldnt like it very much if I started killing choice people at the bank while they were trading because I wanted what they had. That wouldnt work well for the agreement either.

    Now, whether or not one of my members attacked you that's another part of the story. If someone breaks an agreement or does something wrong, you can do what you did. That is well within your right. But dont hide behind lies and say "Well I didnt trust you anyways" or make stuff up "He killed me all the time".
    Also if you really wanted it to work you would have brought it up the first time he attacked you (If he ever did he says he didnt, so I wasnt even able to get to that part of the thing with you because you agree its ok to kill and loot at your whim), plus each other time.

    Dont try to spread lies. I own up to my rep. I have a very bad rep. Some people believe it some people dont. Doesnt matter, because I live up to it. I dont try to hide it. You will never see me say "Hey you want to trade? Ya? Cool meet me XYZ" then kill them while they doing the trade.

    Now the next day I might see that person and kill them (a choice I have to make whether or not I want to piss them off), but Im not underhanded about it. Most people know that just because they have a deal with me once doesnt mean we are friends. It just means we had a deal once. Im very honest. I dont hide Im going to kill you, or will attack you. Its well known Im a PKer.

    What you are trying to do is slander, and really I dont think anyone is buying it. I mean why would they? They already think Im one of the lowest scum's and should be killed on sight anyways. Its pretty sad when scum like me has supporters over people like you who cant own up to what they are doing. You are a scammer, you trick people, you have lied to your own tribesmen and looted them not once but twice. You break agreements with people because you wanted something. You act like a child. "Its mine I want it" without thought that bad things can happen from just taking it.

    These are all statements based on your actions in game. Live up to them. You have a good thing going, Im sure you can have a lot of fun playing like that. But dont attack the person, play the game.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  5. #15
    naaabna, you come and ask me girl, to set you free girl, you say he loves you more than me so i will set you free, go with him.
    (naaabna, go with him) Naaabna,girl before you go now, i want you to know now. That i still love you so but if he loves you moh...GO WITH HIM! All of my life ive been searching for a girl to love me, like i love you, but everygirl ive ever had, breaks my heart and leaves me sad... WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

  6. #16
    Xsyon Citizen Creator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Xsyon - z739
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBacon View Post
    naaabna, you come and ask me girl, to set you free girl, you say he loves you more than me so i will set you free, go with him.
    (naaabna, go with him) Naaabna,girl before you go now, i want you to know now. That i still love you so but if he loves you moh...GO WITH HIM! All of my life ive been searching for a girl to love me, like i love you, but everygirl ive ever had, breaks my heart and leaves me sad... WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
    stops munching on his sea shells... O.o?

    "Here to help the community, save the newbs, save the game!" - Creator

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBacon View Post
    naaabna, you come and ask me girl, to set you free girl, you say he loves you more than me so i will set you free, go with him.
    (naaabna, go with him) Naaabna,girl before you go now, i want you to know now. That i still love you so but if he loves you moh...GO WITH HIM! All of my life ive been searching for a girl to love me, like i love you, but everygirl ive ever had, breaks my heart and leaves me sad... WHAT AM I? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
    This is one of MrDDT's substance abusing friends, the very one I killed after he was constantly attacking me and other players in the area while the so called non aggression pact was supposedly in place. I knew he was substance impaired when I spoke to him on vent but holy hell, this is just wrong.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
    This is one of MrDDT's substance abusing friends, the very one I killed after he was constantly attacking me and other players in the area while the so called non aggression pact was supposedly in place. I knew he was substance impaired when I spoke to him on vent but holy hell, this is just wrong.
    Sounds like you are really upset, you should take a breath, and think about your words. Personal attacks are not cool.

    If you dont like his actions in game, then go punish him in game.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  9. #19
    i thought you were a pretty level headed person when i talked to you in vent
    and im pretty sure i haven't attacked anyone in the area.. im also pretty sure the only pvp i had in the area was when i was afk and you killed me
    but its fine with me, believe whatever you please best suits me...i can use my legs, my life is very good

    other than this time

  10. #20
    Takes and handful of Creator's Sea Shells and crunches them loudly with his mouth half open as he watches the dispute...
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •