Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I wouldn't eat those shells if I were you...
    ...they has poison.
    lol, my shells only contain trace amounts of radiation, car battery acid and other petroleum based chemicals. I found them in a very nice container in the Petrochem building.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Great I cant wait to see you again.

On topic. Be wary anyone doing dealings with "Inyuk_Chuk" as he is a major liar. I will post some screen shots to prove it, but clearly he is a shady scammer and not to be trusted. My tribe had agreements with him and he broke them.
    Also Nabna will do the same to you, I dont know how they are related but they go hand and hand.
    QQ much mate, just know that you got played, post your screens and get over it, you go around with a holier than thou attitude hiding in the shadows waiting to strike instead of facing the players you kill front on, you are a sniveling little worm who I will still keep squirming on my hook of destruction until you re role, "STOP" and or go into hiding.

Mate don't preach to the chior I know that PvP is great fun I had a naked brawler character on MO that used to beat down knights in full armor on horseback. You want bad ass, thats bad ass, not you hiding in full armor sneaking up on newbies. Get over yourself, I don't see anyone building statues in your honor but I'll build you a memorial once you either re role achieve perma death "if implemented" or stop being such a pretentious pompous ass. The people of Xsyon and I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of players have had enough of you, IRL I'm sure that you are just a quiet nerd infront of your PC but ingame wow you take the cake. Well hear me and hear me good you can't have your cake and eat it too I'm going to make sure of that as are a lot of others who have had enough once the PvP is fixed, so you keep beating on your alt and vice versa as you're gonna need all the help you can get.

Mirror mirror on the wall who played MrDDT out of his Human Skulls and all
    Mirror ~Why you did of course~
    yeah I scammed you get over it
    Nobody will shed a tear over that they'll probably laugh in your face bwahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
    QQ much mate, just know that you got played, post your screens and get over it, you go around with a holier than thou attitude hiding in the shadows waiting to strike instead of facing the players you kill front on, you are a sniveling little worm who I will still keep squirming on my hook of destruction until you re role, "STOP" and or go into hiding.

Mate don't preach to the chior I know that PvP is great fun I had a naked brawler character on MO that used to beat down knights in full armor on horseback. You want bad ass, thats bad ass, not you hiding in full armor sneaking up on newbies. Get over yourself, I don't see anyone building statues in your honor but I'll build you a memorial once you either re role achieve perma death "if implemented" or stop being such a pretentious pompous ass. The people of Xsyon and I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of players.

Mirror mirror on the wall who played MrDDT out of his Human Skulls and all
    Mirror ~Why you did of course~
    yeah I scammed you get over it
    Nobody will shed a tear over that they'll probably laugh in your face bwahahaha!

Im not QQing. Im letting people know that you are a scammer, and a liar. How does it feel to come clean and tell the truth?

Do I kill newbs? Yes.
    Do I sneak up on people and kill them? Yes.
    Do I kill people face to face? Yes.

The small amount you scammed off me I was already deleting anyways (because I was overweight which is why I had to give it to you in the first place, stupid death bug that I had before).

Enjoy your bed that you made with your lies.
    I cant wait for the fun you bring me, and your friends bring me. Ive already killed a few today.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Im not QQing. Im letting people know that you are a scammer, and a liar. How does it feel to come clean and tell the truth?

Do I kill newbs? Yes.
    Do I sneak up on people and kill them? Yes.
    Do I kill people face to face? Yes.

The small amount you scammed off me I was already deleting anyways (because I was overweight which is why I had to give it to you in the first place, stupid death bug that I had before).

Enjoy your bed that you made with your lies.
    I cant wait for the fun you bring me, and your friends bring me. Ive already killed a few today.
    I beg to differ. How it was folks is how I told it. Sorry about the ruse but it was so satisfying to hear you so upset almost crying on vent over that gear I scammed off you

You told me also on vent to join Apache and steal their treasury, Like hell I'll do that for you noobling!!

I beg to differ. How it was folks is how I told it. Sorry about the ruse but it was so satisfying to hear you so upset almost crying on vent over that gear I scammed off you

You told me also on vent to join Apache and steal their treasury, Like hell I'll do that for you noobling!!
    Haha
    You never took any of my gear. Let alone ever hear me crying.
    As far as Apache goes. I have no idea what you are talking about there, other than you told me you took stuff when you left.
    I wish Apache well. I want them to bring me for gear and fights.

lol believe what you want you were laughing and saying good job when I told you I took their treasury for you which I didn't. You wish someone would put a lower limit on tribe numbers, you said it yourself. I think thats due to your volatile personality that could never attract good loyal members like Apache and others have. Keep digging, I'm just about to kick you into the hole you've dug for yourself.

Do you believe this guy, I admire his candor, he invites me to a private vent and tell's me he's calling Jordi because he has his phone number and is apparently best buds with Jordi and says enjoy your ban dont mess with the game owners friends then closes Vent before I could start to record his rant.

Please mate drop it I'm sorry ok you can have your stuff back just dont get me banned, your gear is out the front of the bank.

lol believe what you want you were laughing and saying good job when I told you I took their treasury for you which I didn't. You wish someone would put a lower limit on tribe numbers, you said it yourself. I think thats due to your volatile personality that could never attract good loyal members like Apache and others have. Keep digging, I'm just about to kick you into the hole you've dug for yourself.
    Hahaha.

I love your stories. Keep them coming. This is great.

And then what did I say? I would love to hear.

Eh... Dunno about in game, but Bank what you say doesn't seem to add up with DDTs forum personallity.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Eh... Dunno about in game, but Bank what you say doesn't seem to add up with DDTs forum personallity.
    He is totally different person in-game. When I first read his posts i was like, oh ok, this guy knows much and everything, but after i saw what he is doing around xsyon, i changed my mind. He is roaming around, building roads on others junk piles, calling it "cleaning" and then backstabbing people who are minding their own business (does he do it around his area? no, he is traveling around to piss people off). And then he is talking how almighty he is and that he can kill anybody. And then after someone whacks him, he comes back, shows himself and then runs away and tells that nobody killed him. His alternative character is really cool too, if he cant catch you, he will bring his alt char to tire you out and then whack you with his main char (when one char is moving, other one is standing still). Im still waiting for your recorded video MrDDT, it will prove your alt char thingy. He is two-faced guy, thats sure.

Siimp,

Are you going to come back to my area or what? I miss you. Bring some axes. Mine are getting dull.

Do you believe this guy, I admire his candor, he invites me to a private vent and tell's me he's calling Jordi because he has his phone number and is apparently best buds with Jordi and says enjoy your ban dont mess with the game owners friends then closes Vent before I could start to record his rant.

Please mate drop it I'm sorry ok you can have your stuff back just dont get me banned, your gear is out the front of the bank.

Wow what an edit.
    Ive never done any such thing. Keep it coming. You do tell great stories. Why would I want you banned anyways? I like having you in game.

Also what stuff are you talking about? You didnt even take my stuff, you took Dobleballua's.
    If you going to tell a story please at least skill the facts straight. Messes the whole mood up.

Ok so now you left Doble's stuff outside your area, what else is the story going to say?