Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
Siimp,

Are you going to come back to my area or what? I miss you. Bring some axes. Mine are getting dull.

Wow what an edit.
Ive never done any such thing. Keep it coming. You do tell great stories. Why would I want you banned anyways? I like having you in game.

Also what stuff are you talking about? You didnt even take my stuff, you took Dobleballua's.
If you going to tell a story please at least skill the facts straight. Messes the whole mood up.

Ok so now you left Doble's stuff outside your area, what else is the story going to say?
Like you told me DDT deny all. You know something Matey champ, if you just admitted that you said you were going to have me banned by calling Jordi, I would forgive you for lying, but then you may get banned yourself for using the game owners name like that so deny deny deny. What you can't deny is that you are a parasitic griefer who likes nothing more than to destroy someones work or items or ingame resources just because you can and then you tell people "I know the owner I'm untouchable" and then deny saying it, Pathetic!!