Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Roleplayers still in game?

I was just wondering how many Roleplayers we have in game.

Please put your name, your zone, and the type of RP you currently participate in (or if none atm that yopu are looking) and I will add you to the list. I'll start:

Anna (zone 781) Looking for Roleplayers - Interested in almost anything

Creator, z861, Mayor of Barter Town. ( yay my 100th post! )

Aramanu_Azule - Hunting RP - Zone: Mainly the west side of map (HQ zone:936)

Industrial Strength
    RPK, z739

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Industrial Strength
    RPK, z730
    730?

Thats damn far west or id be over there fighting you. Come closer to 823 so i can try out my new bone armor

Aesha (zone 780) Looking for Roleplay - Newcomer interested in a 'newbie-friendly' immersive RP experience while learning about the world.

A lone soul hoping to find a community nearby (or further away.. still exploring) to trade with and call on for protection and help etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    730?

Thats damn far west or id be over there fighting you. Come closer to 823 so i can try out my new bone armor

Opps.

Corrected.
    z739

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    Aesha (zone 780) Looking for Roleplay - Newcomer interested in a 'newbie-friendly' immersive RP experience while learning about the world.

A lone soul hoping to find a community nearby (or further away.. still exploring) to trade with and call on for protection and help etc.
    Barter town welcomes newcomers, we are actually novice scavenger survival focused. we are located in zone 861 if you are willing to make the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Industrial Strength
    RPK, z739
    You, Dear MrDDT are no roleplayer, you play with 2 characters and you just whack your alt char with your main char all day long to gain combat skills.

But ok, to the topic. Im travelling merchant from zone 937.

Quote Originally Posted by siimp View Post
    You, Dear MrDDT are no roleplayer, you play with 2 characters and you just whack your alt char with your main char all day long to gain combat skills.

But ok, to the topic. Im travelling merchant from zone 937.

I do like to train my combat on people. You should come back down and find out.

Anyways I dont want to derail this topic. Glad to see another active tribe near me.