Armor for my cat

Devs, dont forget to add armor for pets once you all add taming something like this:

and dont forget the hamsters/mice/rodents:

I was browsing the web and wanted to share, but does make me wonder if we would later be able to craft armor for pets.

Hehe. That's pretty neat.

No! Not unless we are given gas mask... first! Section 9.2.7.8.999.78.9.5.9.3.10 of the x.s.s.a fair treatment of scavengers in the "zones", states that human's, mutated or otherwise receive priority treatment over animals. Animals receiving protective gear in any form, before the implementation or addition of non silly hatted gas masks would be a direct violation of its section and a insult to "zone" scavengers across xsyon.

( lol, sorry.. bwahhaa.. but yes cat armour lawls.. I could however see armour for mounts.. [ kickass idea ] nice pics btw there xyber...)

Haha, cool ! The mouse armor looks gorgeous

ooh and could you imagine an armoured elephant with scrap pieces for sieges... would take a dozen or sole pole arm guys to take it down.

lake Tahoe has elephants 0_0

from the the Tahoe zoo.. derp

Ha, thanks for this xyber. Those images are now meme-ing themselves among my email circle.