Wooden Crates & Chest

Rather thousands of grass buckets all around, I thought maybe it would be nice if we could have various decorative wooden cargo, shipment, weapon crates, boxes, etc which both enrich the setting or layout of a camp and have have large capacity for storage.

refurbished or semi broken rare metal vault or safes could be a great addition to.

These crates would act like low lvl architecture possibly and you wouldn't be able to move them at the moment, maybe later with mount pulled wagon.

It could reduce game clutter as you could have huge storage slots for these stationary storage facilities.

I just really feel it look quiet gross to have 50 of the same or even 3 varities of grass buckets, pouches etc. Plus i believe having 3 or 4 objects verses 50 - 100 grass buckets would be something which would ease performance on server or client both.

cheers,

Creator

Completely agree and I can imagine they have thought of this. Big safes and chests with locks would be nice...but really anything that can store more than 100 slots worth and isn't a tiny basket would be nice.