Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Canned foods during scavanging

No to belittle or dwarf the importance of foraging, farming (upcoming), or fishing(love it).

But would be interesting to see 5% chance of looting a canned food item. Especially for junk piles far from water source, if you could loot say a soda or cola for thirst, maybe even BEER!!!^^ But also canned food items such as veggies, etc and SPAM .

Anyways a suggestion which isn't all to important but could be important... especially the salvaged booze

IMO no, farming is coming in, fishing is in, foraging is in, and cooking is coming.
    Scavenging is already one of the best (if not these best) way to gather everything other than food. Can we not make this skill any better, its already way out of balance.

I don't see the problem into adding that. When you scavenge, you find w/e you find. Limiting the skills to a small set of items isn't logical. I think it could make up for some interesting cooking recipes.

Like some: Mountain Trout Maccaroni and Cheese
    Liption Rabbit Corn Chowder and stuff like that.

Im thinking Dharma Initiative Ranch Dressing.

haha that'd be so funny if they made a spoof like that.

I think it would be fine as long as its kind of rare like you said 5-8% chance.Beer and soda though no to good at helping thirst.I could see soda though pumping up your adrenaline or stamina.