Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggestion for scavenging

This is probably pretty simple, but show what item you get in screen after each scavenge round.
    For example:

You have found 'A golf club'

rather than

You have found 'Something useful'

Re:Suggestion for scavenging

Scavenging is something I am yet to test thoroughly, where do you want this displayed might i ask?

I think its fine like it is. IMO.
    It tells you a message near the middle of your screen that you found something. Look in your bag to see what it is. Totally fine to me. I dont see every item I find poping up on a message in the middle of my screen.

What they need to do is add a system log for all that kind of stuff.

I think there is a reason for this, but Im cool with it other people *cough role players cough* are not. =P

Im all about the numbers, SHOW ME THE NUMBERS. More data the better for me. But many people feels that takes away from the depth of the game.

I think having it say you found something is pretty good and I dont really see the problem in looking in your bag to see what it is.

MrDDT wrote:
    I think its fine like it is. IMO.
    It tells you a message near the middle of your screen that you found something. Look in your bag to see what it is. Totally fine to me. I dont see every item I find poping up on a message in the middle of my screen.
    Well that's part of my issue as well, is it sometimes does not tell you that you got an item at all. But also, having packs open always is a major clutter!

Having an item with an icon flash across the screen, I.E. like an achievement in (WOW, XBox Live, etc) when something useful is found through scavenging would be welcome in my book.

I approve of this, a small text message in the bottom of the screen would be sufficient.

"you have discovered a small wooden handle"

As it is now the system is majorly immersion breaking having all these windows open.

Hmm, where can you scavenging? For example just in the middle of "nowhere"?

You can scavange anywhere