Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shows the world will prob be populated by midgets.....guess this game is like all the rest.....small avatar means small hitbox...with all the benefits, and no penalties

Liked watching the video, hard to tell when someone is actually getting a hit. Maybe there needs to be alittle blood or a noise when you hit someone. I am not sure if anyone tried to use parry or dodge during these fights, did it seem to help at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    shows the world will prob be populated by midgets.....guess this game is like all the rest.....small avatar means small hitbox...with all the benefits, and no penalties
    I think it is a bit early to make a statement like this. I would bet that how it is now everyone has the same hitbox(I have done no testing so might lose this bet i guess).

Its wierd seeing such a small person next to a big one. Think I am in the middle somewhere hehe.

I like the character customization though. It is kind of like no other game I have seen. How you can make your character fat or skinny.

They are still working on the combat so still time to make some suggestions that might get into the game

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention, Deacon.

I'm the only one with answers to things like this and I don't get a chance to read all the threads, especially during busy times (all time these days )

Right now there are no differences based on player height. We will work on some adjustments soon so that height affects attack range, carrying capacity and a few other things.

I will read through this thread and take some notes as I'm sure there have been some interesting suggestions.

Edited: After a quick read, looks like the suggestions are things I already planned: attack range, jump height, carrying capacity and movment adjustments.

Thanks!
    tencharacters