Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Video] Xsyon PVP Tournament from 5/29

I was in the ffa tourney we had yesterday and decided to make a little video of it. Had fun fighting, had fun making the film. Hope you enjoy

watch in hd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaBaiCrL3-4

mine if I add this in the event thread?
    oh and on the next event it will be harder for you to sneak around ;D

nice vid.

it does a great job of hilighting the flaws in the current system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    nice vid.

it does a great job of hilighting the flaws in the current system.
    True enough...I think the new combat system may be absolutely great (it may also not be)...BUT...if the current desync issues aren't fixed before it's released (or even put to testing), it won't matter much.

Very true Aiden. I wonder if they need to upgrade any hardware or the server to improve the desync issues

Great job.

BTW 2 things.

1) I didnt even know you were hiding. You can see when I popped up how laggy the game was. I then got stuck in the rock/you.
    2) Clearly shows the desync. I notice you cut out the lag spike for 2mins in there. (right when you killed me).

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Great job.

BTW 2 things.

1) I didnt even know you were hiding. You can see when I popped up how laggy the game was. I then got stuck in the rock/you.
    2) Clearly shows the desync. I notice you cut out the lag spike for 2mins in there. (right when you killed me).
    Yeah. No hard feelings ddt. Desync and lag make current combat mostly a who's who of luck, affected only slightly to moderately by armor, health and weapon quality.

and sure, go ahead thraz

I like the tunes playing for your video there. Great editing fast forwarding the boring drawn out parts; Unfortunate that the last fight was pitch dark and hard to see our duel :P well done sir.

Quote Originally Posted by jeru View Post
    I like the tunes playing for your video there. Great editing fast forwarding the boring drawn out parts; Unfortunate that the last fight was pitch dark and hard to see our duel :P well done sir.
    Thank you. I suggested they add some campfires for better lighting for next time. Would be neat to be fighting amidst the backdrop of a bunch of fires, and you would actually be able to see the fight.

Cool video! Good showing the combat problems like the others have said.

And thanks for putting in that song! For a second I was wondering if my iTunes was playing, cause it's rare to hear someone use Radiohead (especially that album).