Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Help on Signerature!

    Someone help me shrink it before Virtus gets to test out his ban-hammar!

  2. #2

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    Like this

    [ img s ize= 300]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2374/5ag9io.jpg[/ img]

    [img size=300]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2374/5ag9io.jpg[/img]

    Virtus Edit: Had to remove the code tags cuz it breaks the forums. I added spaces in the tags



  3. #3

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    No, let the weak sink to oblivion under the weight of the hammer.

  4. #4

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    [b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]No, let the weak sink to oblivion under the weight of the hammer.[/quote]

    Well then, I see you're being crushed

  5. #5

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    this should be your sig

    [img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3131/banhammeren9.jpg[/img]

  6. #6

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    [b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]this should be your sig

    [img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3131/banhammeren9.jpg[/img][/quote]

    Virtus or one of the mods should make that into their sig.

  7. #7

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    [b]inferno3387 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Like this

    [ img s ize= 300]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2374/5ag9io.jpg[/ img]

    [img size=300]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2374/5ag9io.jpg[/img]

    Virtus Edit: Had to remove the code tags cuz it breaks the forums. I added spaces in the tags[/quote]

    You know you can also write code on here without killing things by putting it in code tags.

    [code][img size=300]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2374/5ag9io.jpg[/img][/code]

  8. #8

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    Nobody cares.

  9. #9

    Re:Help on Signerature!

    no you can't Lilly cuz thats what breaks things, see

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •