Several people I have spoke to lately feel there isn't much to do atm due to lack of content. Animals are hard to find, and pvp is difficult due to desync.

Unfortunately no amount of raging, bitching or moaning can really help the devs go faster with progress of game on their end, since a person can only work so many hours in a day and only at a reasonable speed.

To keep from falling into there is nothing to do but skill grind rut I have been creating little projects which I hope will one day benefit the players, whether it is my goofy story, language guide, barter town or zone 861 community.. blah blah blah

But all that is what I would like to do, not necessarily what can really benefit everyone, regardless of intent.

So my question is, what can I do, what can we do together to help build up the game from the player side? From the way it was explained to me is prelude was supposed to be the building up process before final launch. What have we built up to?

I am looking for ideas, and people willing to work on something within our limits to make people feel like this game is filled with more than just a bunch of little homesteads, inactive tribes and skill grinders.

What are your goals, or things you feel the players can do to make the game better, more interesting, and help keep people around?