Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NOTICE TO ALL TRIBES

The PM system is not meant for spamming your recruitment fliers to random people. I have already had 1 complaint about this.

Should I find that people are getting bugged by multiple PMs from the same tribe I will remove said tribes recruitment thread in increments starting at a week.

Re:NOTICE TO ALL TRIBES

[b]Virtus wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The PM system is not meant for spamming your recruitment fliers to random people. I have already had 1 complaint about this.

Should I find that people are getting bugged by multiple PMs from the same tribe I will remove said tribes recruitment thread in increments starting at a week.[/quote]

What if we attack them outside of the forums.

points kinda moot isn't it since I have no control outside the forums...

[b]Virtus wrote:[/b]
    [quote]points kinda moot isn't it since I have no control outside the forums...[/quote]

Oh btw like my new sig.

Somebody had sent me a recruit PM within 30 minutes of creating this account. It's out of control.

I dont understand why some people (whoever it was) Feel the need to recruit new members.

The game isn't out yet
    The recruiment section is there for them to browse
    Recruiting unsuspecting members turns away and or makes that tribe look silly

Its about quality not quantity, Let them come to you if you feel your Tribe is deemed worthy

Xsyon Citizen

Yeah, Plan ahead,It is important to remember that everything you do has a recruiting effect.
    But yet being prepared is always the main key of getting ready for a great tribe, and what there doing is getting prepared.

Acquiring a first-strand of members is a crucial part of making a quality tribe, you don't want 1 member when the games arrives. You want loads.

As mentioned earlier, the easiest way to find and get quality members is to plan ahead and experiment with different recruiting methods. And possibly different strategies of getting members. And that's what they were doing.

True , I have a rough idea who and what tribe it was , But thats their own fault when shit hits the fan based on incompatibility, Small steps first, Get the core right then flourish. Bad core means dead guild.

But anyways we all learn from mistakes , Perhaps they will?

Well this just makes me sad, i havn't gotten any messages :-(

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME TRIBAL RECRUITMENT!!?? WHY!?!?

[b]Illmaculate wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I wanna know who. My guess is those dirty russians.[/quote]

I only send a PM to people that make looking for clan threads.