Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1. (everyone can do the same things) only if you pick basketry as your main crafting skill. IE not everyone can craft baskets...... So the answer is currently NO..
    My opinion is everyone should be able to work on what skills as they wish,(recepies should not be limited at all based on what you pick at character creation) The only limiting factor a game like this should ever have is how much effort and time you put into the game itself.. (Just like real life)
    2. Capping skills would be a very bad idea. It would defeat the entire purpose of this game.

Solution to #1.. (may already be in the works???) Recipies in the woodcutting tree for chests, cloth recipies for bags etc etc.. as it is storage of any kind is greatly limited.. A bad thing considering the massive amounts of items in game. Also the poor stacking setup.. IE some items only stack to 10 others to 400+. (My opinion is all items other then tools should stack the same as coins/buttons etc.) This would reduce the need for people to have lots and lots of baskets, it would i suspect also reduce the Loading entities issue in game.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgar View Post
    1. (everyone can do the same things) only if you pick basketry as your main crafting skill. IE not everyone can craft baskets...... So the answer is currently NO..
    My opinion is everyone should be able to work on what skills as they wish,(recepies should not be limited at all based on what you pick at character creation) The only limiting factor a game like this should ever have is how much effort and time you put into the game itself.. (Just like real life)
    2. Capping skills would be a very bad idea. It would defeat the entire purpose of this game.

Solution to #1.. (may already be in the works???) Recipies in the woodcutting tree for chests, cloth recipies for bags etc etc.. as it is storage of any kind is greatly limited.. A bad thing considering the massive amounts of items in game. Also the poor stacking setup.. IE some items only stack to 10 others to 400+. (My opinion is all items other then tools should stack the same as coins/buttons etc.) This would reduce the need for people to have lots and lots of baskets, it would i suspect also reduce the Loading entities issue in game.
    Cheers
    BAD IDEA! The stacks are perfect they way they are.