Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question, Is this game supposed to be FFA ?

just like the title says, Is this game supposed to be free for all?

I will also add another question, This game is supposed to be a sandbox game right? Where everyone is supposed to be able to do everything anyone else is able to ?

Yes.(bags set to private can't be opened/looted)

Yes. (As long as you start with basketry)

At the moment, bags can be locked by setting permission to either Tribe or Private.
    Let's just hope that eventually, this is modified once the game gets better.

I don't think that a sandbox is a game that allows you to do "everything" anyone else can. In the real world. I can't do everything anyone can, and I'm sure you can't either.
    People have specialities and preference and you have to play within what you can do. But you know, with enough time invested, you can pretty much do everything in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgar View Post
    just like the title says, Is this game supposed to be free for all?

I will also add another question, This game is supposed to be a sandbox game right? Where everyone is supposed to be able to do everything anyone else is able to ?
    1. Yes. You can attack anyone outside of their tribe zone.

2. Everyone has a different definition for a sandbox game.

Well a sandbox would be a game where you help shaped and create the world (hench the name sandbox - a place where you shape and create)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    People have specialities and preference and you have to play within what you can do. But you know, with enough time invested, you can pretty much do everything in this game.
    *DISCLAIMER* AT this time this is possible but later on a skill cap should be introduced that limited how much of everytime you can do at any one point in time, but at this time this is true.

I will add that even though pouches and baskets can be set to private, it appears they can be looted from off your person.

I was ganked by ddt one day, no surprise there. He was able to loot literally everything I had except the pre-order weapon.

So permissions on your bags that you have on you do not prevent looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    I will add that even though pouches and baskets can be set to private, it appears they can be looted from off your person.

I was ganked by ddt one day, no surprise there. He was able to loot literally everything I had except the pre-order weapon.

So permissions on your bags that you have on you do not prevent looting.
    You cant loot the bags themselves.

Yes the game is meant to be FFA.
    Yes its a sandbox game.
    Yes you can do everything someone else can do. Right now there isnt even a skill cap (soft or hard) at least not that I can see.

When you die, people can loot any of your equipment, always.
    But if your bags are set to private or tribe, then they can't open them.