Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1. Why did you lay "groundwork" for trees by adding tree data, then switch gears to combat without finishing farming directly after? Why not finish one thing before moving to another thing?
    2. Why are things that were "close to being ready" in December still not released?
    3. Why are there so many things "up in the air" but nothing completed?
    4. Why are there so many small issues we've been asking for not fixed? (1 easy example being scroll speeds on recipe books. not most important just 1 example)

Just one more question this week. It's all that's on my mind as far as Xsyon.

Will SIEGE be added with or VERY soon after adding gates? If so, will safe zones be removed at that time? Safe zones cannot really be removed without a system in place for break down gates or climbing over walls.

Yet this seems very far out...and people really want it. Perhaps you don't have to add in that detailed of a siege mechanic yet...just give us ladders and battering rams and we're good.

If so, I think after patching gates you could give a forewarning that safe zones will be removed. This will give people time to place gates and protect their tribal lands. You wouldn't necessarily have to have siege sy

Just something to think about... in real life if a minor apocalypse or without rule of law scenario happened ...and someone wanted to rob my house (tribal area), would they not be able to pick up my items (baskets)?? Would their gun not work when they try to shoot me? But my gun would work? That would be an awesome WROL scenario, where nobody could attack each other. Sounds very ideal to me Very easy to survive

I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    When are we going to get instances?

When can we have more safe zones?

Can you delay the combat update some more no one really needs that right now, we want more safe places to craft?

Can you respawn all the trees again? Someone cut down 3 trees in my area, and they were pretty.

Anyway we can make more places to get stuck? I really think thats fun how we can get stuck in a terraformed pit for hours without help from a guide.
    You've finally lost it. Please be constructive. Although, Jordi should realize if you are this frustrated...it's getting pretty bad.

1) Is it possible to add small parts of skills each patch rather than big "miracle" patches that include everything for that skill? Small amounts of new will go along way.
    2) Could zombies be implemented by using the zombie skin on bear AI, with beefed up hit points and damage, and just have them spawn near people at night?
    3) Even without armor and using starter weapons bears are too easy to kill. Is it possible to make bears a bit more challenging?
    4) The game definitely needs regional resources and rare resources. Is this possible? Also if rare resources are introduced can they be in a contested zones so there will be something to fight over?
    5) Can destroying a structure have a progress bar and be fairly long so we do not accidentally destroy our own structures?

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Just one more question this week. It's all that's on my mind as far as Xsyon.

Will SIEGE be added with or VERY soon after adding gates? If so, will safe zones be removed at that time? Safe zones cannot really be removed without a system in place for break down gates or climbing over walls.

Yet this seems very far out...and people really want it. Perhaps you don't have to add in that detailed of a siege mechanic yet...just give us ladders and battering rams and we're good.

If so, I think after patching gates you could give a forewarning that safe zones will be removed. This will give people time to place gates and protect their tribal lands. You wouldn't necessarily have to have siege sy

Just something to think about... in real life if a minor apocalypse or without rule of law scenario happened ...and someone wanted to rob my house (tribal area), would they not be able to pick up my items (baskets)?? Would their gun not work when they try to shoot me? But my gun would work? That would be an awesome WROL scenario, where nobody could attack each other. Sounds very ideal to me Very easy to survive
    As far as standard totems go: Unfortunately this would only hurt tribes that wanted to build. Small tribes or solo players that only intend to assault tribes will prosper from this. They will have nothing to lose and would be able to attack you at any time, even midnight.

For the second part. In a real world situation you would, likely, be there to hear the person breaking in and have a chance to stop him. Tribes would not have an opportunity to stop them if they come at off times.

I do believe this game needs conflict but i believe a locked gate on standard tribal land should be sufficient. Regional or rare resources captured by expansion totems should be able to be assaulted and probably even be sieged because they are trying to control a rare resource. Again the issue with people not being logged in to defend would be a slight issue but if you made it so say 4 people would have to man the battering ram, and take some time, then it would be more justified. These areas would be meant to change hands often.