Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
I agree that rare resources are needed but I hope they won't make the new land a contested area. The starting area (the one we have now) is crowded, not with players but with abandoned totems, and since they don't decay and won't decay for a while there are no good free spots out there.

I hope the next land extension will be a contested area not the first one.

It will be the same way for the new areas also, it will just take a couple of months again. They should just put in totem decay and be done with it.
Plus there are many areas in the current map where people can build where people are not near.

We need contested areas much more than we need more NON contested safe areas. I dont know why you always want more and more and more. I see no reason to push back the release of contested areas. You have your safe areas its pretty big, yet you want MORE area before we can have contested area? I dont get.
We need contested areas that's what people are saying in this thread why would you want more safe zones? Clearly safe zones is not making people play the game.

Contested areas, and things to fight for is what is majorly needed. Not more of what we already have.