Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The test server was opened after launch when they tried to fix zone crossing lag. Then it was opened again when they were trying to figure out what causes server crashes, and asked us to log in and out repeatedly. Now its opened for combat testing.

I'm not saying that it won't stay opened now. This is something only the devs knows. I'm just informing keithb8 about the risk he takes if he relies on the test server. He can take it but can't complain later on if they take the test server offline.

You are saying its only open now for the combat, but you dont know that. You are guessing/assuming.
    Based on what Ive seen it looks like its going to be open not only for combat testing but other testing also.

You must have missed this part of my post.

I'm not saying that it won't stay opened now. This is something only the devs knows. I'm just informing keithb8 about the risk he takes if he relies on the test server. He can take it but can't complain later on if they take the test server offline.

Hello everyone,

The test server is up and down all the time, as new changes are added.
    The updates to the test server are not only for combat but for anything else the development team want to test.
    The current test server is purely for testing upcomming features nothing more.
    It is not a trial server.

However you are correct, the test server is open to everyone who has purchased the game, and that don't currently subscribe.

The reason being, we know alot of players are currently waiting for new updates and mainly the combat update.
    We value past and present feedback and saw it wise to open the test server to everyone.

I hope this has cleared things up a little for you.

Thank you kindly for clearing that up.