Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nah...flaming is not my kind of playing a game.

I talked to DobleBallua. I asked in world chat for someone trading me baskets. DobleBallua answered me by whisper and told me to come along. He will craft me baskets if i myself gather the grass.
    So i did, as described above.
    I am not sure who the second guy was. A tall one ^^ Think it was Rothschild. He attacked me first and DobleBallua helped him.
    Thx they did not loot me, but thats rly not the way to make friends in game.

Btw....ingame i am MenionLeah

Im still waiting on you, I have those nails you ordered 2 weeks ago and never logged on for again.

I will talk to them about this. Thanks for the info, truely sorry if it did happen and I will do my best to correct this action.

Banned hahaha Mr Xsyon Guest. More like you had to take a break for a few weeks so you done something deliberately so it seemed like you were banned for it. I'm so glad you don't know and will never know my other accounts. I wasn't owned in game, I chose to make my northern characters my main characters.

Also "tell me and I will take action"?? who the hell do you think you are. I'd advise members of Industrial Stench to defy this "Holier than Though" snot drop just to test his bullcrap take action policy.

Haha. This is really funny.

You should keep it up. How is your Bank of Xsyon doing? =P

You know what they say, cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Guess its not very hot up north.