Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Labor.

Im trading Very high QL weapons, tools, bone armor, leather, cloth etc for labor.

Please contact me in game for details.
    /w MrDDT

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Im trading Very high QL weapons, tools, bone armor, leather, cloth etc for labor.

Please contact me in game for details.
    /w MrDDT
    Hehe, sounds pretty much like a suicide job, payment in form of a stab into the back?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Hehe, sounds pretty much like a suicide job, payment in form of a stab into the back?
    I dont know how that sounds anything like a stab in the back. If you mean because I'm an RPK? Well name one person I told them I would trade with them, then kill them before the trade, during the trade, or right after the trade? I'm an honest man, and I will ensure the safety of anyone working for me during this agreement.

You can ask people like Xavier, Twohan, Anna, Amitola, and many others. Breaking my word as a contract Mercenary would be bad for business.

Anyways. Anyone looking for some good items please contact me in game. I offer a pretty fair deal for labor.

Xsyon Citizen
    What sort of 'labor' are you looking for exactly?

Resource piles, like logs, scrap metal plastic cloth leather, grass etc stuff like that.

I for one will vouch that any time I met DDT for trades he didn't kill me.
    He has attacked me on other occasions but he makes promises not to.

So to sum up I would trust him on a deal like this

Thanks Anna.

Glad to see you back.

I wont come to your tribe area again until we have the possibility of sieging.
    Last time i went to your tribe for getting baskets, i gathered the grass on my own for an hour next to your area.
    After i finished, two guys of your tribe killed me. Looks like i was your cheapest laborer ^^
    But who cares. No more trading with youre tribe in the future. Just have learned something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakinski View Post
    I wont come to your tribe area again until we have the possibility of sieging.
    Last time i went to your tribe for getting baskets, i gathered the grass on my own for an hour next to your area.
    After i finished, two guys of your tribe killed me. Looks like i was your cheapest laborer ^^
    But who cares. No more trading with youre tribe in the future. Just have learned something new.
    they were proly just playing with ya. did u ask for your payment or did u just land back at ur totem and cry about it?

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    they were proly just playing with ya. did u ask for your payment or did u just land back at ur totem and cry about it?
    It doesnt matter they shouldnt have attacked him at all if they were doing a trade.

Kakinski if this has happened to you, Im sorry and I was not in game for the last week due reasons out of my control. I would be more than happy to do a trade, and I dont know who you talked to so if you could please give me names.

If you dont reply to me in PM's in game or on the forums I will assume that you are doing nothing more than trying to flame my tribe.