Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Griefers poke holes in the system, and in that sense I welcome them to try. As long as things are corrected as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    If Xsyon was a griefer paradise we would have griefers. But all of them left.. though there was a nice number of them before Only DDT is back because he is more creative and found non-combat methods to annoy people (ok no offense DDT JK )
    People think Im a griefer Im not. Resource control and destruction is not the same as griefing. You will never see me dropping a totem using its safe protections and building a wall to bury someones tribe in. Which you can do in this game, it doesnt even take all that long.

i've said from the beginning that real griefing has nothing to do with open pvp...open pvp is the means to deal with griefing.

griefing only occurs when you have artificial mechanics that allows a party to be immune to repurcussions while tormenting other players.

Quote Originally Posted by billpaustin View Post
    This is good, I haven't really played in about 2 months. I am in Hopi, and came back to find it, uh, well. If what you say is true, I'll take back half of what I said ))) If they all left, YAY!
    Welcome back Hopi is inactive, but many ex-Hopi players do play the game.