Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why are you reluctant to implement totem decay now, is it simply not ready or another issue/concern? The game needs this sooner.
    Paintbrush and a bit of varnish once a month j/k

1. Do stats increase even though a skill is maxed out? Will you still gain strength from terraforming even though terraforming is skill 100 (presuming terraforming is related to strength)?
    2. Come agriculture, will we be able to replant terraformed terrain?
    3. Seeing that it is now spring, can you confirm new tree spawns?
    4. Will we see trees spawning throughout spring, or is it a set spawn?

A question out of pure interest.

A. The launcher/patcher, does it migrate patches/data into the files that is subject to a patch or is it a conventional patcher?

Currently basketweaving and leatherworking have basic recipes for base clothing (many term these "underwear"), yet tailoring, the actual clothes making skill, does not. Was this intended or simply an issue of time or what? Will tailoring get such clothing in the near future?

Some tailoring items inherit the color of the used cloth only on the icon but not on the 3d model and some others do not color corectly on either, namely white cloth items. Does the system still see the color correctly for "team color" purposes in these cases? Will these be tweaked later to be correctly shaded?

The most important thing that needs a change in the game for the rest of the new things (combat revision etc) to fully work is the desync and warping isues. You can't have good aiming combat in PvE or PvP if you see chars warping around, some desync etc. In the recent updates I haven't read anything regarding this, and I fear that when the updates are made into the public server, it will be bad due to the desync still there. Are you aware of this and do you have a fix in the very near future so that combat feels finally right and polished?

Is it possible to get the dimensions of the functional gates?

Are you going to change how camera moves while in combat mode with the new combat revamp? Now, when you swing and move the mouse to make a directional attack, the camera moves too and you can end up with the camera on top of your character ( not seeing what you have in front of you, for example, which can be a mess in combat), or at the ground. Shouldn't we have some fix camera when you enter combat mode to make it feel right?

Wow, this question slipped in and out of my head a few times im so glad I remember it.

Are we ever going to be able to terraform rock like granite? Perhaps we would need a much stronger tool and it would take 5x as long to terraform a square of granite.

Added after 3 Hours 29 minutes:

A) is the desync an issue you know how to fix but cannot at this current time do to budget or some limitation of some sort? b) if not, why hasn't it been fixed. i think it maybe somewhat improved on the test server.

its really quite a bad delay on live, 3+ seconds delay. if any combat is to be any sort of fun, this needs to be brought under a second. today it showed me dying like 30 meters from where i actually got hit at (was a major desync spike, the 30 meters was 5-7 seconds before). It was either that or the zone out glitch, where if people travel too far, their character disappears to other characters and the trees, terraforming and all items disappear. The zone out glitch seems computer dependent, such as some players are getting it and some aren't. These are two major "bugs" so to speak that prevent an enjoyable gaming experience.

dont mean to sound rude, just truthful..but the rest of the changes are obsolete until desync and major bugs are sorted out

Comfort, Hunger and Thirst... on a scale of 1 to 100 of things you're working on with 100 being the more distant future, is it closer to 10, or 90? Just curious.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, and feel free to extend the scale past 100 as I'm sure you're looking at all kinds of stuff.

Thanks.