Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    Soon we will be making better armor and better weapons.We just need a few more tools in our belt to do it and they are working on those now.But if they said that they want to add decay to my PO thats fine with me I had my fun with it and ready to move on.Plus i dont want to carry this thing around forever.
    How do you figure you will be making better weapons? At the BEST you can do it will be only equal.

IMO the best options are
    1) Put them with decay (even a long decay is fine)
    2) Nerf damage and make them just a status item.
    3) Fix damage on other weapons they are much better.

Out of the 3 fixes, #1 is best IMO.

Alright... Let's me put some common sense in this topic.

Pre Order: Some games give bonus items when people pre order it. What would it look like if 2-3 months after the release, the devs go like "So sorry bros, we are gonna mess up our previous deal and just delete whatever we gave you...".
    No, that's not going to happen.

Now another thing.
    Why are you guys even complaining about the PO weapons, when right now, combat are so ridiculous, that an army of people couldn't even take me down?
    I know you guys consistantly need something to cry and complain about, but PO weapons have been overused, please find something new.

MrDDT: What I meant by solving itself, is that eventually, there will be new weapons that will have a higher damage range than the PO weapons. From that point on, PO weapons will have no value and people will request the devs to make a way to get rid of them. As simple as that.

MrDDT: Again man, it's a simple curve. The game will eventually add on more stuff and better stuff. That's the normal course of things, that's how it works. And eventually, there will be better items than PO weapons.

Yes those preoder items are normally for show, and are not the top of the line items in the game for weapons. Please show me a game where it was?

Also he already said there would be crafted items better than PO weapons. Yet there are not.

You cant say that later there will be items better than preorder weapons. Once there is, we wont worry about this topic. We are talking about NOW. Not 10 years from now. Nor are we talking about another game. We are asking for the crafted items to be better than PO items, if you cant focus on that topic, then maybe you should make your own topic.

RIGHT NOW, preorder weapons are way overpowered. RIGHT NOW, they should be balanced.

See the 3 ways to fix it.

Ok... Out of the ENTIRE list of features, they said this game would have, which one are available in game? Not even like 10% of them.
    So, just like EVERYTHING else, the game's status is way behind and you guys frakking know this. Why?

Because it's the SAME answer to EVERY single problems people complain about.
    Yes, the game is fucked up right now.
    Yes, they will fix it, eventually.
    And yes, you need to wait.
    And no, you don't need to remind them again and again, they know.
    And no, they won't fix it right away, they are gonna put them all nice and tiddy in a big patch and put it in at the same time.

You guys know this...
    If you aren't willing to wait, leave.
    If you are willing to wait, be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Ok... Out of the ENTIRE list of features, they said this game would have, which one are available in game? Not even like 10% of them.
    So, just like EVERYTHING else, the game's status is way behind and you guys frakking know this. Why?

Because it's the SAME answer to EVERY single problems people complain about.
    Yes, the game is fucked up right now.
    Yes, they will fix it, eventually.
    And yes, you need to wait.
    And no, you don't need to remind them again and again, they know.
    And no, they won't fix it right away, they are gonna put them all nice and tiddy in a big patch and put it in at the same time.

You guys know this...
    Or you can stop posting in this thread when you know its broke. Stop trying to defend it, and either stop posting your jibber about how it will work out, or post reasons why you think its ok the way it is.

But posting saying "Yes this isnt a problem because one day they will fix it" is pretty bad statement to the topics people are bringing up about the problems with them.

So what you really are saying is "Yes there is a problem with them, but the game is broke, we can only hope they fix it someday".
    Which is what we are expressing here also.

Weekly Question

MrDDT asked: "The Preorder weapons are broken, they are way too strong and no other weapons are as close to their quality, when are you guys going to fix it?"

Xsyon answered: "We are currently aware of the situation and it has been added to our "never-ending" list of modification and will be looked into."

There you go.

Weekly Question

MrDDT asked: "The Preorder weapons are broken, they are way too strong and no other weapons are as close to their quality, when are you guys going to fix it?"

Xsyon answered: "We are currently aware of the situation and it has been added to our "never-ending" list of modification and will be looked into."

There you go.
    Great so why are you defending it?

This thread is to express how they are OP, and ways to fix it. Its also to express that its important and maybe should be moved up the list past say like ahh fixing that the fact that water is flowing upstream instead of down. Or maybe fixing the issue that trees sway in the wind but grass doesnt.

It wont work itself out, it will only be fixed if the devs choose to fix it. Its not something players can do. Thus the point of this thread.

I'm not defending the weapon.
    I have agreed that there is a problem with them.

I'm only saying that Dev knows.
    And I'm the kind of person that hates when people keep on and on and on and keep bashing the same complaints over and over. It drives me nuts.

So that's what I said, Xsyon knows about the PO weapon's problem.
    No need to further cry about it.

And I'm the kind of person that hates when people keep on and on and on and keep bashing the same complaints over and over. It drives me nuts
    so why not follow your own logic and not read this thread?

Hey, don't blame me. I'm just trying to filter content so that devs don't spend their days reading unnecessary stuff.