I mean really?

It does NOT seem like the devs want that, but the vocal minority here on the forums seem to believe that its the only way that Xsyon will survive... to make it a basic clone of other games...

I am VERY happy Xsyon is not like those games.. and that as it grows it will become much better then any of those other games.

WE can make quests .. PFFT on having NPC hand them out .. been there done that ... left
WE can develop and build our own safe zones. If after Prelude they are gone it only adds to excitement.
We can develop the dynamics and politics when resources and rares are much less common... why would I want to let npc, or even the devs determine that, when they will allow US to do it?
We don't have to have ongoing war to have reasons to play, build, craft, or interact... The devs are trying to make a game where WE can determine how we interact or have conflict.

Do you REALLY want this to be another clone of what is already out there and losing players???

Or are you willing to have patience to help make this game what the developer wants it to be?

Maybe the better question you should ask, do YOU want what they are making? IF not, if what you really want is Darkfall or Mortal online, then why are you not playing those?