very lost and need help

hello i started today and im lost dont know where in the map i am, dont know what im doing, searched in the forums, google and i need help, this game looks more empty than i thought

totems should be able to be destroyed and captured, if a tribe leader doesnt have the time to guard its own tribe then he shouldnt have it.

btw im just rly lost and need help im currently near a tribe called "zaphyr"

Contact me in game.
    /w MrDDT text

Here is a link to a map.

http://files.enjin.com/62198/images/...p_20110310.jpg

Even a brand new player knows that this is a major fault of the game. There is massive debate over this right now.

Game world is kind of empty and it's due to lack of PvP options and meaningful/valuable items.

Basically, everything in t his game has aesthetic value only.

Sure, you can create full set of supreme quality gear and its pretty difficult to do, but that doesn't mean it necessarily has any use besides keeping you alive vs. other players. It doesn't help you in defending your totem area, or besieging another.

Most want this, and I'm confident it will be added in fairly short order as the debate over this is never ending.

Devs, even a brand new player can see that there should not be safe zones. If a player wants a safe zone so bad, he should build walls. If he's getting camped at his totem and can't even start building up...tough for him. Remove totem and go find a new location where you aren't getting harrassed. That's just part of the game.

Anyway, whisper me in game, /w Appollo if you are looking for a cool tribe to join. We have a huge project of a city that we are working on and is coming along quite nicely. That's about the only thing you can do in this game, world build.

Sure you can train skills to be better at combat and to make better quality items...but again...whats the point? If you believe in the futuer of this game, then if you play now you might thank yourself later. However, it's a risk because the game could drown and you might be kicking yourself later for wasting time on it.

Hello, To move around zones in Xsyon it would help to know how compass cords work.

Zones are 1024x1024.

First position numbers decreasing you're going West
    First numbers position increasing you're going East.

Second position numbers decreasing you're going South
    Second number position increasing you're going North.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/compassph.jpg/

Then take a look at the compiled list of helpful forum posts on prelude section.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ul-Forum-Posts

Eventually read the FAQ and answered questions sections where you can find the game team view.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/faq.php?f...aq_gameplayfaq

Welcome to Xsyon and enjoy!

Having trouble getting started? Try /w Osirrus/Isis Luthais Balak/Bahl Periwinkle or Jackelope in game, there is usually one of us on and we can help you get started

If you just want to chat and have questions, I'm online almost all day.

/w Vandal

Hello and welcome to Xsyon,

If you require help or feel a little lost, I have a few options for you...

1. use the /H channel to contact in-game Guides, they will help you and give you useful information to help you get started.
    2. Try looking at some of the Tutorial Videos out on Youtube - Saintbob's Video Tutorials are pretty useful.
    3. Try looking for a Tribe through the forums, the Tribes of Xsyon are very helpful, and I'm pretty sure they will come to your aid and give you direction.

Hopefully you'll become accustomed to the game quickly and settle in nicely.

If all else fails, PM me on the forums, and I will see what I can do to help.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Even a brand new player knows that this is a major fault of the game. There is massive debate over this right now.

Game world is kind of empty and it's due to lack of PvP options and meaningful/valuable items.

Basically, everything in t his game has aesthetic value only.

Sure, you can create full set of supreme quality gear and its pretty difficult to do, but that doesn't mean it necessarily has any use besides keeping you alive vs. other players. It doesn't help you in defending your totem area, or besieging another.

Most want this, and I'm confident it will be added in fairly short order as the debate over this is never ending.

Devs, even a brand new player can see that there should not be safe zones. If a player wants a safe zone so bad, he should build walls. If he's getting camped at his totem and can't even start building up...tough for him. Remove totem and go find a new location where you aren't getting harrassed. That's just part of the game.

Anyway, whisper me in game, /w Appollo if you are looking for a cool tribe to join. We have a huge project of a city that we are working on and is coming along quite nicely. That's about the only thing you can do in this game, world build.

Sure you can train skills to be better at combat and to make better quality items...but again...whats the point? If you believe in the futuer of this game, then if you play now you might thank yourself later. However, it's a risk because the game could drown and you might be kicking yourself later for wasting time on it.
    You're wasting time on any kind of game no matter what, as they will always come to an end. So you might as well waste time on Xsyon as with any other game. You wouldn't waste time on Xsyon if you didn't at some level find it fun.
    How about looking at the bright side instead of always being so damn left of.. brains..

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    You're wasting time on any kind of game no matter what, as they will always come to an end. So you might as well waste time on Xsyon as with any other game. You wouldn't waste time on Xsyon if you didn't at some level find it fun.
    How about looking at the bright side instead of always being so damn left of.. brains..
    your wrong and a little r-TTTT...no they wont always come to an end...if theres people that believe and enjoy it may "live" forever(i.e everquest, Swg(private servers)...you could not be such a doom D-B and relize that alot of people dont enjoy the game at all right now and are only here because they want to see the game turn into something worth "wasting" time into
    I love the game for what it is... and whats its trying to accomplish but sadly im terribly bored with it atm... some of it contributing that my tribe is in a stand still and waiting for the new areas, and also there just isn't enough to do accept grind your skills(my reason to, so i can gain hp or become tougher whatever it is levels bring)
    so you may as well not waste anytime in xsyon as you would in other games

that is in the way i perceived your explanation