Do you want me to do a video tour of your tribe?

Next weekend I will be doing video tours of tribes.

Please let me know if you would like me to come visit you add make a video for you. It will be added to this thread here.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...lands-in-Tahoe

I will likely wait until TWO weeks after the large patch to do my video tour run.

New arch parts and gates are reason for the wait

Fri July 14 to Sun July 16

I will be doing tours to see what people have come up with with the new arch designs. Plus, by then it will have been 6-7 weeks since I have done any tribe video tours.

Doing this next weekend instead. Was too busy this week. It might be too much of a pain to do next weekend even, if I'm constantly disconnecting while doing videos. I'll give it a shot though. Next Sunday will mark exactly two months since ARs last video (and anyone's really)

Took a 6 week break from the game, but I am back, albeit more casual than before.

I will be doing a recording of tribes who are large and/or actively playing the game. If you do not wish to have your area on film, then I won't intrude.

If you don't say anything I will assume you don't care if I do or don't, and I will film if I choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Took a 6 week break from the game, but I am back, albeit more casual than before.

I will be doing a recording of tribes who are large and/or actively playing the game. If you do not wish to have your area on film, then I won't intrude.

If you don't say anything I will assume you don't care if I do or don't, and I will film if I choose to.
    Legion welcomes you to make video.

Sounds good. Hopefully you have that other tower done by then

both towers are done