Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
Regarding the ability for players to dynamically shape the world.
- What percentage of the world do you envision as being able to be put under tribal control/conquerable?
- Do you have a mechanic you will use to determine tribal control over an area, ie. how will a tribe establish control over an area?
- How much area will a single tribe be able to control?
- How will players know when they are in an area controlled by a tribe (as opposed to the tribes totem area)?
- How can a tribe prevent another tribe from obtaining control of an area?
- How will a tribe resist being placed under the control of a tribe seeking to control an area?
- Will a controlling tribe have the ability to tax, or otherwise gain some benefit from the tribes in the area under its control?
- How do safe zones factor in this? or will safe zones not be permitted within area that is able to be controlled by tribes?
- How do you plan for expansion totems to work? Will they work just like regular totems now - will they be safe zones? How many expansion totems will a tribe be able to place?

Regarding Combat
- When will we begin to see gear balancing? Or does the development team feel that gear is currently 'OK'?
- Is there a design (functional) intent, besides weight, behind grass vs. cloth vs. leather vs. bone (armor)? Or is the distinction meant to be primarily vanity?
- Is there a design (functional) intent behind blade vs. blunt vs. axe vs. pick (besides vanity)...furthermore is there meant to be variation within the weapon subsets (ie. axe type a vs. axe type f), or are the different models meant primarily for vanity.
- are there any plans to limit player speed in combat...i understand there is the intent to allow players to get away, but players should not be able to fight and 'get away' at the last minute of a fight...something along the lines of your character speed and stamina decrease along with your health.
- are there any plans to implement equipment that give bonus to player stats or abilitys (hp, speed, stam, armor, etc?).
- I have seen herbs in 'preview' phase that enhanced health rejuvination. These appear to have been removed. Is that correct? If so, are there plans to reintroduce them?

regarding character advancement.
- As it has been reported that char hps increases with levels, the char with the most skills trained, will be the highest level and will have the most hps, question: Once skill degradation is implemented, will it be possible to lose levels/hps as you lose skill levels?
- Once skill degradation is put in place, will the game save the 'maximum %' achieved for a skill? Or will i gain experience by retraining it.

all for now.
Just have to say, great, non vague questions. They deserve an equally non vague answer :P I'm looking forward to those answers very, very much.

When will weapons be better than pre order weapons? I have supreme axes and from my testing they do about 4/5 of the damage a pre order does. Not bad, but still, there should be signifcantly better weapons than pre order. That or just tone down pre order weapons to be equal to a master quality weapon (in damage) or something.

When will we get pole arms, staves, 2handers, archery? At least the first 3 should be pretty easy to implement. I'm a 2handed guy myself and saving some of my skill points for 2handers.

Added after 22 Hours 1:

Architecture with "sims" like customization and ability to free design. How soon will this be implemented? Can you give a ball park (1-3 months?, 3-6 months?) estimate on when this will be patched into game?. I'm assuming this would also come with the multi story construction. I'd be surprised if this came out with the most recent patch, I understand the patch to be just new architecture recipes, not customization with wall building and multi story?