Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roll call

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    Hilarious thread. Trying to figure out the activity in games through boards is fail. How many do you think read the boards. (I have to post the updates on our official guild forum for people to read the lastest changes no one bothers otherwise.) and the reason as to why our people stopped reading the boards is the incredible negativity they met on them. How's that.

1. Tribe
    2. 16 members, activity depends on peoples real life.
    3. We play the entire game, not a part of it.
    4. No real complaints to content lacking, we agree that combats needs some fixes, but were/are cool with the old and new combat system (they're simple and realistic which is a huge plus). A lot wants to know why buildings needs purpose other than to look cool for now, why crafting absolutely needs stats to be worth making, best of the best quality should be incentive enough, trading is lacking but not due to surplus but due to no rare resources that changes qualities.

(Who have EVER heard of guilds not being self supplying in games. Guilds don't trade with each other. They trade with solo players that can't gather everything themselves. Who says that reducing resources will increase trade? None and I doubt it will, I wouldn't trade for that reason. I would just go to the closest possible area where I can find what I need. You increase trade by restricting how much people can make. This means SOFT CAP)

I still believe most people think this is just an MMO like any other MMO. It isn't. It is that simple.
    You honestly can't see that the majority of active players ingame are active on the forums as well?

Just saying, it's a great indication of population this early in the game. Especially if the tribes just list how many actives they have.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    You honestly can't see that the majority of active players ingame are active on the forums as well?

Just saying, it's a great indication of population this early in the game. Especially if the tribes just list how many actives they have.
    The guy is just trying to say something that is not.
    He acts like his members are not logging in because of "Real life issues" yet Ive had 2 members of his leave his tribe because no one was ever on. They even said something like there hasnt been a post on the forums in over a month from anyone but VeryWiiTee.

I think its funny that VeryWiiTee wont post what is really gone on in his tribe. Good guild in Darkfall pretty solid bunch of players. But hiding the fact they quit Xsyon, for whatever reason just goes to show the morals of a person to me.

Anyways I dont want to derail the thread, keep it up people I would like to see if there are any active tribes at all. All it takes is one member to read the forums and post for the whole tribe.

Tribe

32 members listed

5 active not counting me.

I haven't been logging in for the last week as I'm very involved with my garden and are really tired after dealing with it. But I still keep an eye on the forums here and at mmorpg dot com

1. Tribe
    2. 62 Inactive / 4 Active / im sorta active but not really
    3. construction & PvP centric
    4. one person left because they didn't fix the animals or pvp last month, one person left due to financial reasons and i dont really play since im all bummed about the state of the game, the rest did not give a reason they just stopped logging in after a couple of hours/days/weeks.

interesting number: 325

that is the difference between the 'active' and totem numbers just to what is listed in this thread (on the conservative side, ie. if someone said 3-5 active, i used the '5').

of course you could add in another what, 400 hopi?

And yes, on the public forum, I'm the one that post the most. Those are to anyone curious about what is going on in Xsyon, anything else about the guild goes in the private. But the private forum, nah everyone has a go there.

I announced that I would be waiting for trees to come about, they did and I started playing again, I don't deny that. I still brought weekly updates during that period.

If you're happy the list is divided in. (sorta I suppose)

3 active daily basis.
    5 waiting for combat revamp/more animals
    5 (10 including combat revamps/animals)have other engagements and can't always play, EVE, DF, LotRO (told you, we're just casuals.)
    2 left because of inactivity in the game or our area didn't quite get details about it.

Most of our player group is from LA internally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    1. Tribe

2. 23 on totem. 0.5 active (just me, in game couple hours a week, maybe)

3. organizationally based pvp

4. lack of content, lack of point, lack of seige, not a finished product
    Same and part of same tribe. Still see us as .5 active since I have not physically logged into game for 1 month plus. Waiting on next patch before considering logging in. Check forums daily looking at updates but do not necessarily post daily.

I'm sure its the same with many of the community as it is with Dubs and I: Our playerbase(s) are standing by listening to our input and awaiting a real reason to log in.

*Not trying to deviate the point/purpose of thread, but do feel that it is a good point to keep said points in retrospect.

So far very good response to this thread. Thanks for keeping your commentaries to a minimum, and let try and keep it that way.

The entire purpose of this thread is to help the Developers get a true sense of how many players from active tribes are still playing and how many they have lost, and hopefully give them information as to why they left.

Of course, it does mean that a tribe would be interested in reading the forums or advertising their tribe to get recruits to even be seen or replied to, but that too give a true picture of interest levels and how much folks believe in the game and it's direction.

I have two accounts:
    #1:
    - very large tribe
    - probably over 100 members, almost all or all are inactive
    - crafting, building, pvp
    - almost everyone left because there is nothing to do, no updates, no new features. They are waiting for something to be developed before they come back.

#2:
    - solo
    - I'm not very active, log in every few weeks
    - crafting, building
    - nothing to do, no point in trading, no point in crafting

Homesteader all the way!

play almost every day, some more than others

sand castles... explore to find places to move... repeat, the ocational interaction with others...

I have become very self sufficent, but i help most people who i hear need it.