Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What I like most are the very things most seem to want to change.

This already is a sand box game in all the ways that really count... trouble is, most don't seem to see it at all. Game mechanics are not the issue, the game has many well made and functioning mechanics that make it quite unique in the current game market.

Take for instance arch and terraforming.

You can level a spot flat, build up a huge mound of dirt to create a pyramid, erect a fine set of pre-made teepees on the top and have you a fort.

- OR -

You can use your imagination to make 2 and 3 story structures with the building blocks this game provides that produce unique structures and virtually anything you can dream up.

Don't like the way you area looks? then take your time, think... design... and create a new environment with terraforming.

Who needs NPC's when you can create your own quests?

I will admit I would LOVE to have a ruined city to explore where zombies or mutant animals could leap out or where roving bands of pk players need to be hidden from to collect rare items only found here .. BUT I feel that will happen.

I am really amazed when people say they are bored. I don't have enough playtime to accomplish all the things I want to do. What I feel is that many really are more like checkers players than chess players. They want it easy and mostly mindless.

What I like the most is the possibilities you have in this game.
    You can be creative in endless ways with terraforming and architecture.

I like the fact that I have to go hunting to find mobs. It isn't something that I find juust outside my door. I like that there are no NPC's telling me what to do, when and where.

I think the community is one of the best there is helping out a Dev team with ideas and fixes and I have an enormous respect for the Dev team that is working day and night to bring us fixes, updates and new features making this game cooler by the week. (Yeah I am aware that we don't get new stuff every week, but there are still fixes most of the weeks or new tests on the test server so..)

What I liked best was the feeling of really just starting out. Have to get food, find someplace to make a fire, start a homestead/village, meet the neighbors. That is the really cool part of the game, except it lasts about a week.