Lately all we have been talking about is what Xsyon could improve on...but what has it done right so far? What do you enjoy?

I enjoy most that we get a blank realistic world that we are familiar with (always, always a great thing to have familiarity in the game setting), in an apocalyptic setting where we get to be independent and build a new world (aka, we can't just go to work, buy our necessities and go home and lock the doors...life isn't that easy in post apocalyptic world)

We have to do everything the way the first humans did it...and that's great. I think the game setting is truly phenomenal. It gives you so much freedom with options and future evolution, by default of being post apocalyptic.

The idea of this game reminds me of Civilization the turn based strategy game. You start out as cavemen and work your way up to flying around and having nukes and what not.

Exact same scenario with Xsyon, except the evolution of the civilization as a WHOLE is dictated by content updates from the DEVs. Perhaps, the best players could be more evolved than the worst players, but never too large of a difference forced by game mechanics (like musketmen vs suit of armor...too large of a technology difference there).

Right now, the best part about Xsyon is the realism of the crafting and construction system. Other than the fact that it is realistic, it still lacks meaning as far as driving sandbox game play. But let's try to not focus on the negatives here. Also, the fact that we get to build the world from scratch. If I could choose an ideal real life (not this modern BS), it would be one where land is not claimed by bankers and the true owners of the land are the ones who can DEFEND IT (which is post apocalyptic Xsyon minus the safe zones...or...sometime before christ 2000+ years ago). I would love to design and build cities in REAL LIFE...too bad all the land in the world is owned and thanks to technology they can reinforce their ownership.

What are your favorite parts about the game as it is in its current state?