Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*NO PATCH * 6/22/2011

Just wanted to let people know, that there is no patch today, Dev Dezard said in IRC that its likely delayed a day or 2, due to some issues with client crashing. One of the crashes was caused by scroll bars when scrolling down on a recipe list.

No patch still as of 6/27/2011.

He said it would take a few more days 2 days ago. Now we know it's at least Thursday or Friday but Jordi said that on Monday

I have no idea what you are saying that.
    But anyways, just letting people know its not today, and it will be a few more days.

Because we knew on Monday it wouldn't be Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Because we knew on Monday it wouldn't be Wednesday.
    If you say so.
    1) I dont know how you can figure that, being that he said on Monday it would be take a few more days. Which he also said "As soon as possible" which means it could be less.
    2) Still many people asking, in game and in IRC.

Anyways. Im here still just letting people know its not here today.

I thought it would be a couple more days anyway so its all good.Better to catch things before they patch it anyway.

Do you guys think it will be some time before the game feels a little more "Smooth"? Im sure all of you who have played know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    Do you guys think it will be some time before the game feels a little more "Smooth"? Im sure all of you who have played know what i mean.
    Let's see how the new combat system and desync fixes work on the public server.

I'am surprised if this big patch is coming this week. sounded more like they need some time ^^

Damit no patch today, no turkey tomorrow AND no paycheck this friday.*