Howdy folks, Book here.

Library is back in business after a couple of weeks away.

Reactivation was very smooth! Not always the case in smallish companies.

Was able to grab the installer and re-install the game using my account before reactivating. I think that's great. The download wasn't very long. About long enough to do the dishes.

Resubscribing was smooth as well. It offered the correct choices to resubscribe without rebuying the game. Process was quick, activation was immediate.

Upon launching, was good to hear the music! Composer did a great job. Loading entities didn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Nice to see the trees back. Was attacked by a bear within a few minutes in my camp, hadn't seen too many there in the past. Another was wandering about outside, let him be for now.

Few trees randomly cut near my place but I still have construction projects going so I can sure use the wood. One of them actually provides some nice cover and privacy.

Chat is definitely quiet right now but that's probably the time of day. Nonetheless, some chat upgrades in the future would likely be helpful. Had 2 new players on general wondering if the game had a community.

All in all, good to be back! Taking a break does refresh the interest and rekindle the desire to continue building before lands expand and I head off to discover.

See yall in game