Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sentinels

The Sentinels

The Sentinels will not be participating in Xsyon.

Re:The Sentinels

Good luck.

Cya in-game!

Your tribe style seems to be a common way in Xsyon. (don't kill people unless it's lawful.)

No-matter, we will destroy thee, lest ye fall upon thine knees and praise your superiority.

You have been fore-warned young-ling.

No need to worry about them. The only mature tribe here is tribe tribe and we have your back.

NullZero wrote:
    No-matter, we will destroy thee, lest ye fall upon thine knees and praise your superiority.

You have been fore-warned young-ling.
    Tis wise that thou has concern about The Sentinels. Tis a smart leader who recognizes threats quickly and a smarter leader still who keeps his plans for his enemy to himself.

Crunch wrote:
    Your tribe style seems to be a common way in Xsyon. (don't kill people unless it's lawful.)
    Yeah I know but that has been our position in all the MMORPG's we've played and our playerbase is focused around that.

I do hope though that we get some more neutral/evil RP tribes in this game though to keep things interesting.

Kron

I've been away for 3 weeks on vacation and just wanted to post that The Sentinels are still planning on making a substantial presence in Xsyon.

See you all in game.

Xsyon Citizen

Welcome! We shall see you in game.