Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenchfoot View Post
    So a good aligned friend wouldn't be able to loot his good aligned pal to save his stuff, without an alignment hit?
    My bad, I agree about "friends" or "allies" or "Tribemates" shouldnt take an hit on it. Better would be a "Do you allow so and so to loot you?" type thing.

Player loot options to allow tribe mates, friends, good, neutral and/or evil players the ability to loot without faction consequence.

Book -

Yeah, that is my conclusion while trying to see through the lines. Are you the one who said you're going to argue the extreme opposite of issues or was that Mac-something?

If you don't care either way, let us manipulate Jordi on this issue, please. You can control him on other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Book -

Yeah, that is my conclusion while trying to see through the lines. Are you the one who said you're going to argue the extreme opposite of issues or was that Mac-something?

If you don't care either way, let us manipulate Jordi on this issue, please. You can control him on other ones.
    Think that one was me if I'm remembering the same thing.

In my case, and in relation to this community, it was more of a reaction to what I felt was a constant barrage of rather extreme positions that didn't / couldn't hear me when I tried being reasonable. What honestly might have felt as reasonable to me, and seeking discourse, has very often been met by a brick wall, or even more often... "You stoopeed carebear! Go away!" I eventually have to respond in kind because at some point I start to think "I'm old, I'm tired, I'm pissed, and I'm done." Unreasonable seems to get through, kinda sad.

Wouldn't be my first choice. Incidentally, my primary interest is in reaching the person I'm actively talking to in the forum... not in reaching Jordi as I'm not generally speaking with Jordi in forum posts. Even when he does post, I don't think I've engaged him very often at all as I'd feel somewhat out of place. Other Devs? Yes, and always politely and jokingly at that. The boss? no. Heck, I feel funny even using the man's first name which is why I usually call him Xsyon. Strict or rather formal upbringing perhaps... who knows.

No interest in manipulating Jordi. If anything, I've said I kinda sometimes wish he took a little less input from the playerbase. Prefer a solid sense of one person leading the ship, lest we always fall prey to a mutiny every other month.

Don't feel too obliged to read between the lines. I think you'll find I'm mostly a straight-shooter, and sometimes respond with the extreme purely in response to another extreme.

Kind of like what my Grandmother used to say, a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.