Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    You serious? That's what you bring to the thread? I don't have a great deal of personal items and I'm not going to give away all of the tribes items. There's always the possiblity for a miracle. I'm not quitting anyways. I said I almost want to quit (i meant this moment). I'm giving it until the end of August.
    You my friend need to get a sense of humor. Seriously go to WOW already.

Can I have Kinslayers stuff? More stuff with his name on it the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    You my friend need to get a sense of humor. Seriously go to WOW already.
    Has nothing to do with sense of humor. Whatever, I saw ZERO reason for a post like that when this is a completely serious thread.

Posting like "Can I has your stuffz?? Idc what the thread says just gimme STUFFZ!"

I absolutely HATE when people like you come in and act like they know anything about someone they of course don't even know. Even if that was PURELY a joke, it wasn't even CLOSE to funny. If it was serious, he's missing the point of the thread. Sorry that I would rather have more focused discussion.

Also, your post and this one have nothing to do with the OP. So let's get back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    I absolutely HATE when people like you come in and act like they know anything about someone they of course don't even know. Even if that was PURELY a joke, it wasn't even CLOSE to funny. If it was serious, he's missing the point of the thread.
    Yes you hate it because you have zero sense of humor and take things like this game far to seriously. I suggest you go back to WOW whilst myself and the others that take this thread for what it is - a joke take all your stuff.

How many posts do we have to read with people explaining why they left an MMO. You know what? We could care less. You think the developer is actually going to read the reasons? So we all we are left with saying is "Can I have your stuff" and "go back to WOW" because those statements are about as equally pointless as the reason why Mr Kingslayer has left this game.

You are a complete moron if you think the devs don't read the reasons. You should get off this game it's completely obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

Figures, Animal Crackers. Starting shit on another thread...seriously. I know this is the only PVP you have but you don't have to derail every thread.

Get off my thread or get on topic.

By the way, you didn't have to read it. You didn't have to even open the thread. You knew what was inside. Are you now supporting the games current state or something? or is Kinslayer way off base here?

On topic

If this was a Monopoly game, all you could do is roll the dice and move around the board. There are no game systems implemented. Loot and money exist, but have no function. Buildings exist, but have no function. The game is a sandbox with only sand, no tools to do anything with the sand. So all you can do is make sand piles and throw sand at each other. Boring. My tribe (probably the biggest) is almost totally inactive because of this.

Yes you hate it because you have zero sense of humor and take things like this game far to seriously. I suggest you go back to WOW whilst myself and the others that take this thread for what it is - a joke take all your stuff.

How many posts do we have to read with people explaining why they left an MMO. You know what? We could care less. You think the developer is actually going to read the reasons? So we all we are left with saying is "Can I have your stuff" and "go back to WOW" because those statements are about as equally pointless as the reason why Mr Kingslayer has left this game.
    You know whats even more funny. Is the stuff anyone has is next to worthless in this game haha. So even getting someones stuff is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by billpaustin View Post
    If this was a Monopoly game, all you could do is roll the dice and move around the board. There are no game systems implemented. Loot and money exist, but have no function. Buildings exist, but have no function. The game is a sandbox with only sand, no tools to do anything with the sand. So all you can do is make sand piles and throw sand at each other. Boring. My tribe (probably the biggest) is almost totally inactive because of this.
    Yup i dont know how many apache are left but i can count the ones i talk to on a daily basis on one hand.

thats in teamspeak not in game, i haven't logged in since the last test update and that was only to the test server

Xsyon Citizen

Seriously dude, what's your beef? 'go back to WoW?' that so old and lame. No value i those "i'm so cool cause i hate games that are mainstream, yay" statements. Phrases like that doesnt make anyone take you seriously.

And what do you know about dev's reading goodbye-posts? Obviously not much sine if i recall it correctly a guide said on these forums that leaving the test server open to ppl even without a sub was a choice made after they read that many pointed out combat as one of the reasons they quit.
    Even tho they didn't read them why shouldn't they? All constructive feedback i healthy even if it's nothing they want to apply to their vision of the game.

I totally aggree with everything he said. This is also my view on the things and i don't understand why developers can't get a proper character system ( after all the basics are there it only needs adjustments that you can't skill everything ). Yes people WILL be annoyed that they can't be good fighters AND good gatherers BUT thats what we want....roles.

But as you say, player interaction is where the game breaks down, not just in PvP, but also in things like recipes and resources. We were always told, back in beta, that recipes will be unique to individuals, that no one tribe will be able to be self sufficient, much less a single person. Unfortunately the game hasnt turned out like that.
    100%

and also the wall argument 100% true. the capital city should ofc not be contested at any time because after all its a game and it is not fun to lose weeks of gameplay. The additonal slots could also mean losing weeks of gameplay but they are optional and with more local ressources ( yes not every region should be good for everything. If one region is bad for metal for example than thats how the game is ) you gain more power