Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question about resources in general.

So I noticed that when getting resources from a certain "block" or area, the ground eventually turns brown and there are none left in that spot. This applies to junk piles and grass, as I've seen.

Do these resources come back? or are they gone forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghimel View Post
    So I noticed that when getting resources from a certain "block" or area, the ground eventually turns brown and there are none left in that spot. This applies to junk piles and grass, as I've seen.

Do these resources come back? or are they gone forever?
    Gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Gone forever.
    Perhaps with the current set-up... but didn't they say grass would regrow and isn't there a way to regenerate junkpiles with the things we discard?

Never really tried this so didn't know if a junkpile needs to exist first, and we're regenerating it back up from maybe having just one more gather left. (as in you've clicked 7 times in one spot, so just 1 more left in that spot)

Or, can I just go anywhere, start discarding like crazy at one exact spot and eventually wind up creating a junkpile.

Same with grass, though Xsyon mentioned we'd be able to regrow over terraformed land as well.

Just curious.

If you plan to answer, please give some indication of where you remember seeing the info. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Perhaps with the current set-up... but didn't they say grass would regrow and isn't there a way to regenerate junkpiles with the things we discard?

Never really tried this so didn't know if a junkpile needs to exist first, and we're regenerating it back up from maybe having just one more gather left. (as in you've clicked 7 times in one spot, so just 1 more left in that spot)

Or, can I just go anywhere, start discarding like crazy at one exact spot and eventually wind up creating a junkpile.

Same with grass, though Xsyon mentioned we'd be able to regrow over terraformed land as well.

Just curious.

If you plan to answer, please give some indication of where you remember seeing the info. Thanks.

I'm talking in the current state.
    Who knows what they will be in theory as things change often.
    Discarding items has no effect, unless its 100k+ items to make a junk pile.

Regenerating from 7 missing junk, to being full is not the question he asked.