Thread: Brand new.

Brand new.

Hello. I am a mature player (in my 30s as well). I just purchased the game and am currently downloading it.

A friend pointed the game out to me and after watching a bunch of videos I have decided this might be THE game for me. My only concerns is the amount of people playing the same time as me, and weapons in the future. I really hope they don't allow things like guns and whatnot.

I feel like I would like a tribe that is talkative, but not annoyingly so. I play (EST) around 5 pm until probably midnight if I enjoy the people and game.

If anyone has any ideas on tribes that are looking for someone who likes to go collect stuff and be a PART of something please let me know.

Thanks!

Contact me in game. /w MrDDT text

My tribe is open and active. We looking to help new people with tools, advice, food etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CS_Meat View Post
    Hello. I am a mature player (in my 30s as well). I just purchased the game and am currently downloading it.

A friend pointed the game out to me and after watching a bunch of videos I have decided this might be THE game for me. My only concerns is the amount of people playing the same time as me, and weapons in the future. I really hope they don't allow things like guns and whatnot.

I feel like I would like a tribe that is talkative, but not annoyingly so. I play (EST) around 5 pm until probably midnight if I enjoy the people and game.

If anyone has any ideas on tribes that are looking for someone who likes to go collect stuff and be a PART of something please let me know.

Thanks!
    Also just thought I'd say, there is no plans for guns in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Also just thought I'd say, there is no plans for guns in this game.
    Dunno where you get that idea. There are plans to have guns in the game, bows also.

They currently are not in game and likely will not be in game for a while (months or years).

I have heard archery guaranteed and magic years from now...NEVER guns. Even if you can find a quote from Jordi saying its a possibility, I doubt it will happen. It's a game killer. This isn't Xsyon - Call of Duty..it's just Xsyon. What I mean by that is THE ENTIRE combat system is MOOT if they decide to add guns. What the hell is the point? That would be SO boring.