Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"improved the crafting bonus system" What is that?

In the last update, he talked about "improved the crafting bonus system"...

What is that?

It is how we are suppose to get level up experience?
    Or simply how we are getting new recipes and such?

i guess it means how the crafter effects the result of the end product with his skill+materials

Talking about rare resources effecting the outcome of the crafted items.

Meaning say you have a recipe that takes "rock" you can use limestone, granite, basalt. But you now can also get a bigger and better effect if you Obsidian, Flint, or quarts. Things like maybe, +HP, or +crafting chance, or +health regen.

Got it?

that actually sounds kinda neat - i think diablo proved that we humans are suckers for random stuff like that.

As a little taste I can say that you will be able to craft a piece of armor using alginate cloth scrap that gives you /healing bonus and titanium metal decoration that gives you /comfort and the final armor will have both bonus,so it's quite awesome the near future

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    As a little taste I can say that you will be able to craft a piece of armor using alginate cloth scrap that gives you /healing bonus and titanium metal decoration that gives you /comfort and the final armor will have both bonus,so it's quite awesome the near future
    This here is my wet dream =P

Will comfort be implemented with the new patch? Well, even if not, the changings sound very ggood though there is still a lack of a working skill decay, which is a kind of gamebreaker for me.

I have a looooong time to post ... but i couldnt resisst to this !!

I have heard about good / natural / evil tribes , about animal taming , about comfort , about religion ... whatever .. , about planting , about zombies .. about blah blah blah .. and now THIS ^^ .. just ONE day before monthly regarge !!!

yeah .. sure ... i believe you ... really ... HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Originally Posted by GuideMihr
    This here is my wet dream =P
    There are alot more bonuses to armor/weapons/buildings that will be released in this patch.

Unfortunately, grass armor uses....grass. LOL. Not much room for variations there.