Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving Xyson

Leaving Xyson

I'm quitting Xyson.....I had such high hopes for the game, and might come back if it gets better, and more people are playing...but for now, im outta here.

I wish the game all the success it deserves, but i cant pay to play it the way it is.....

Good luck everyone....

Take care, and keep an eye on it

Yep, we all quit today. The game itself was not bad, but I think they released it to early. Paying to play now seems a waste of money, espically with the limited player base. The reason I'm leaving ( most of us) is the pay to play. I feel the game is not ready to be charged for.

Have fun everyone. We might see you later, or in the next PvP game ( which we all hoped would be this one, but it's not looking that way)

How many were active in Hooligans before today?

I agree with the quitting is likely a good idea for most players, but why right before the huge patch? That will likely fix a lot of problems most people are having?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I agree with the quitting is likely a good idea for most players, but why right before the huge patch? That will likely fix a lot of problems most people are having?
    Possibly attention?

I hate "I'm leaving" forum messages.

I want to say in return...."so go already, just don't expect us to care".

I sorta agree, but really he is saying "We are leaving and might be back" which means really.
    "We are letting you know we are not happy with the state of the game, and hope you fix it" maybe not in such nice terms =P

I thought it was to let people know they'll be removing their totem in case someone had an eye on that real estate?

Really? I think most keep their totems

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Really? I think most keep their totems
    I can confirm this for a fact...unless the tribe chooses to disband and drop totem, it will stay there forever. I know for fact that that's the case...even if they get a refund...(have a buddy who's totem is still standing...AFTER he left and requested and got a refund...lol)