Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Xyson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leaving Xyson

I'm quitting Xyson.....I had such high hopes for the game, and might come back if it gets better, and more people are playing...but for now, im outta here.

I wish the game all the success it deserves, but i cant pay to play it the way it is.....

Good luck everyone....

Take care, and keep an eye on it

Yep, we all quit today. The game itself was not bad, but I think they released it to early. Paying to play now seems a waste of money, espically with the limited player base. The reason I'm leaving ( most of us) is the pay to play. I feel the game is not ready to be charged for.

Have fun everyone. We might see you later, or in the next PvP game ( which we all hoped would be this one, but it's not looking that way)

How many were active in Hooligans before today?

I agree with the quitting is likely a good idea for most players, but why right before the huge patch? That will likely fix a lot of problems most people are having?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I agree with the quitting is likely a good idea for most players, but why right before the huge patch? That will likely fix a lot of problems most people are having?
    Possibly attention?

I hate "I'm leaving" forum messages.

I want to say in return...."so go already, just don't expect us to care".

I sorta agree, but really he is saying "We are leaving and might be back" which means really.
    "We are letting you know we are not happy with the state of the game, and hope you fix it" maybe not in such nice terms =P

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    I'm quitting Xyson.....I had such high hopes for the game, and might come back if it gets better, and more people are playing...but for now, im outta here.

I wish the game all the success it deserves, but i cant pay to play it the way it is.....

Good luck everyone....
    Why do people feel the need to tell everyone they are no longer playing a game. No one knew you and no one cares.

Someone ban this guy. Stop stinking up the forums. No one knows YOU and no one cares about YOU. But people most CERTAINLY care why people leave Xsyon. The more and more the devs see THE SAME REASON for leaving, the quicker they will fix this game.

Hell, even you care! You've opened multiple threads about it recently. Stop opening them if you don't care. The irony is truly remarkable.

It would have been nice if he said why he left not just that he did leave.

I played like a couple of days in open beta, and never played it again and now I lost all my 2 months time, which I never played once, I wish the devs, would give me my 2 months time free time i payed for, since they told me to leave and come back in six months, until they work on the pvp.

they must be deranged if they think i be subbing....for this lol game after being misled by their feature page, their feature page does not represent the game, so I feel scammed and betrayed by them, since I bought the game in mind of building up a civ with people and fighting for resources and land, but what I found was a game controlled by artificial mechanics that doesn't allow to have any freedom.